What's this Year's Summer Anthem? VOL: Is There Any?

If Ray J waited a few more months, I hit it first definitely could have been a contender.  Then again it still could be.

I suddenly think Freaks could be a NYC, Toronto, Miami (any place with lots of west indians) summer song. But for the rest of the country not really.

I'm tellin you right now Meek Millz - Levels will be one of the biggest songs this summer.... Think I'ma Boss part two

Every post on twitter has a hashtag of #Itslevelstothis****

I'm tellin you right now Meek Millz - Levels will be one of the biggest songs this summer.... Think I'ma Boss part two

Naaaaaah man.  It's too slow to be a summer banger/anthem.  Summer songs usually get the party started and those songs are way faster paced. 

Its gonna be a French song again. Either 'bust it open' or 'Ain't worried about Nothin'. That song screams remix

Last edited:
Naaaaaah man.  It's too slow to be a summer banger/anthem.  Summer songs usually get the party started and those songs are way faster paced. 

I feel that way about UOENO but Levels absolutely has torn up clubs and its been out a week

Plus, Levels sucks. I'm A Boss was a dope summer anthem. Levels is just another generic song with Meek Mill yelling again.

I don't kno aint worried bout nothing been all in the hood already. And im in detroit not the east coast. Every dude riding past wit a system is banging it

Ant worried bout nothin is def the summer banger this year.

The whole Heat were vibin to that song last night before the game. After the game when they had the eastern conference trophy, first thing Lebron did when handed the mic was turn to Rashard Lewis and go "I ain't worried bout nothin!"

It's def gonna be a french montana joint.  I'd hope its Freaks but Aint Worried bout nothing could definitely be it.

In the clubs, the ladies all feel Robin Thicke's song "Blurred Lines." Every single girl was feeling it. 

As far as rap music right now it's definitely UOENO and Power Trip. But I think there's gonna be some big ones coming out in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom