Whats this about AT&T making it mandatory to have a Data plan with Smartphones now?

Then they dont even pair Unlimited text messaging with the normal one, they try to make you pay 50 bucks for the bundle pack
indifferent.gif

I mean I like Smartphones/Pocket PCs because they are totally tweakable, but I dont even use the internet on them because most of them have Wifi so why wouldthey try to force us to get a data plan still? Any AT&T employees want to shed light? Because I`m not tryna cop one of these dumbphones.

i have a bold an never used my wifi before

live within your means then.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

what? So people should cop Wendys nuggets only since Micky Ds charges extra for side sauce? I`ll buy what the hell I want.

I have the bundle plan but if you get a dumb phone, you can get it for $30.
It really sucks though but w/e, I have an HTC phone and plan to get another one

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

what? So people should cop Wendys nuggets only since Micky Ds charges extra for side sauce? I`ll buy what the hell I want.

sick.gif

go to the grocery store youll save money an be able to afford your att bill

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

My thing is why have wifi on phones if we are forced to get an unlimited data plan? What is the logic? And I like HTC phones because I can freakthem to do what ever I want, if I dont care for using the internet why should I be forced to pay for it? Isnt HTC coming out with a dumbphone soon?

Lurkin your posts dont make any sense.

Its BS that its MANDATORY to get something that you have no interest in using, i dont even know why u are trying to argue against that

My thing is why have wifi on phones if we are forced to get an unlimited data plan? What is the logic? And I like HTC phones because I can freak them to do what ever I want, if I dont care for using the internet why should I be forced to pay for it? Isnt HTC coming out with a dumbphone soon?
I know what you mean man, I can tether my phone and many other phones can do the same. It really comes in handy when my internet at the house goesdown. Even do I have to ability to do so, it's forbidden by AT&T. I was told that they can tell by the amount of bytes that get transferred andthat's how they know.

I believe the dumbphone is going to be on Verizon.

And also AT&T is making more wifi hotspots
indifferent.gif

On the real though I`m really thinking about leaving AT&T, but they have the best phones, but this stuff right here is dumb man, pretty much forcing me tobuy a crappy phone, or throw an extra 30 bucks down the drain for something I will never use. And I love the ability of having a sim card because it makingsswitching phones effortless. I was looking into T mobile but I hear they are horrible. I know alot of people with Verizon but their phones are all ugly to me.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Its BS that its MANDATORY to get something that you have no interest in using, i dont even know why u are trying to argue against that

ok to be serious

i dont understand his complaint...........the whole point of these phones are internet imo. what does he do wait until he hits a wifi spot...... an jumps forjoy?
why would you get a smartphone without data? i wanna learn something new today.

I know both AT&T and Verizon are being investigated for their contracts and pricing.
I've been with AT&T since '03, I like their phones and always have good service.

When I got my phone, I took off the data plan because at the time I was away at school. Always had wifi around me and if not there were computers all aroundme.

But people get smartphones for the features and capabilities. I know rather a few with smart phones who just use wifi but w/e.....w/e floats there boats

ok to be serious

i dont understand his complaint...........the whole point of these phones are internet imo. what does he do wait until he hits a wifi spot...... an jumps for joy?
No thats your whole point of owning a smartphone.
I like Smartphones/Pocket PCs for the customizing. If I want to go on the internet I will use my laptop.

ok to be serious

i dont understand his complaint...........the whole point of these phones are internet imo. what does he do wait until he hits a wifi spot...... an jumps for joy?
No thats your whole point of owning a smartphone.
I like Smartphones/Pocket PCs for the customizing. If I want to go on the internet I will use my laptop.

laugh.gif

please go on

an nah internet on phone is way different than laptop.
]
i got a laptop, desktop and phone with data.

internet on phone is sooooooo very handy

this is stupid, i honestly dont know anybody who does this.

i dont understand his complaint...........the whole point of these phones are internet imo.
I agree.

I know a lot of people that cop smart phones just to look more sophisticated though.

nah real talk

wth you talkin about customize?

no offense but you sound like a reg phone would do you just fine.

i hope you dont mean damn ring tones..........

wow you funny as hell

nah real talk

wow you funny as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why the hell are you still posting? You're dismissed son.

nah real talk

wow you funny as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why the hell are you still posting? You're dismissed son.

wow so i take it thats the reason

you a funny bama.....for real

like i dont know anybody with a blackberry that would ask a stupid question like this, live within your means.

makin a ring tone is not that serious

nah real talk

wow you funny as hell
http://niketalk.com/topic/188882

pimp.gif

im not about to read the whole thread, dude couldnt explain himself besides dismissed, but he complainin about a lil data plan on a smart phone, not long ago iswear he made a few threads about lookin for lil jobs.

stay in your lane

im not a fan of htc i like bb.....way more user friendly imo

Back
Top Bottom