Whats this about AT&T making it mandatory to have a Data plan with Smartphones now?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

nah real talk

wth you talkin about customize?

no offense but you sound like a reg phone would do you just fine.

i hope you dont mean damn ring tones..........

wow you funny as hell

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why the hell are you still posting? You're dismissed son.

wow so i take it thats the reason

you a funny bama.....for real

like i dont know anybody with a blackberry that would ask a stupid question like this, live within your means.

makin a ring tone is not that serious

You are clearly the Bamma, because nobody is talking about BlackBerrys.
You're dismissed.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

nah real talk

wth you talkin about customize?

no offense but you sound like a reg phone would do you just fine.

i hope you dont mean damn ring tones..........

wow you funny as hell
http://niketalk.com/topic/188882

pimp.gif

im not about to read the whole thread, dude couldnt explain himself besides dismissed, but he complainin about a lil data plan on a smart phone, not long ago i swear he made a few threads about lookin for lil jobs.

stay in your lane

im not a fan of htc i like bb.....way more user friendly imo

[h4]Flash[/h4]
Term meaning to write something (usually a ROM image) to a non-volatile chip. The term originates from original chip writers (EPROMblowers) which used to write to a chip by fusing tiny areas in the chip making individual links either short circuit or open circuit.
[h3]H[/h3][h4]HardSPL[/h4]
This modified bootloader allows a much safer flashing process to take place since it reduces the chance of permenently bricking yourHTC based device. It also removes the need to CID Unlock the device since it ALWAYS reports SuperCID when flashing. See the official thread for more info.

2e0uyvn.jpg

That's how the phone comes stock, WM6.1

Hacked mine and put WM6.5 on it
2lux36.jpg

another home screen
2uo5e2q.jpg

Start screen
10mliyv.jpg

I never had a BB, I used the Storm before and hated it. The Curve, used that and it's pretty nice.
My sister just got a Curve so I'm sure I'll play around with it and get more familiar with BB's.

When does the mandatory data plan start?

LuckyLuchiano wrote:.

Then they dont even pair Unlimited text messaging with the normal one, they try to make you pay 50 bucks for the bundle pack
indifferent.gif

I mean I like Smartphones/Pocket PCs because they are totally tweakable, but I dont even use the internet on them because most of them have Wifi so why would they try to force us to get a data plan still? Any AT&T employees want to shed light? Because I`m not tryna cop one of these dumbphones.

Like another NTer said, live within your means.

If you can't afford the mandatory plan, roll with a flip phone
laugh.gif
Sounds like a regular phone is more of your speed. Free wifi does not exist everywhere. Sometimes you'll need the3G.

I'm actually wondering if there are anyways around it, such as buying an unlocked phone offline.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Dakingii
laugh.gif

please go on

an nah internet on phone is way different than laptop.
]
i got a laptop, desktop and phone with data.

internet on phone is sooooooo very handy

this is stupid, i honestly dont know anybody who does this.
indifferent.gif

you're acting like smartphones are only good for internet.

i dont know anything about att's policies when it comes to smartphones, but if you're renewing a contract, just get a free phone and throw it on ebay. then buy the smartphone you like with some of that money.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

LuckyLuchiano wrote:.

Then they dont even pair Unlimited text messaging with the normal one, they try to make you pay 50 bucks for the bundle pack
indifferent.gif

I mean I like Smartphones/Pocket PCs because they are totally tweakable, but I dont even use the internet on them because most of them have Wifi so why would they try to force us to get a data plan still? Any AT&T employees want to shed light? Because I`m not tryna cop one of these dumbphones.

Like another NTer said, live within your means.

If you can't afford the mandatory plan, roll with a flip phone
laugh.gif
Sounds like a regular phone is more of your speed. Free wifi does not exist everywhere. Sometimes you'll need the 3G.

indifferent.gif
Did I say I couldnt Afford it? I would be wastingmoney for a service I`m not using. Theres a diffrence between living in your means, and spending money on stuff you use. Please Exit the thread.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Why is AT&T service so pathetic?

huh?

where you live? i always have 3G

In Los Angeles I can almost always count on having subpar service with my iphone. There are times I've been in the heart of DTLA and seen "noservice" instead of bars. I can't even count the amount of times my calls have failed. It's so bad to the point where I may not get a BB Onyx whenit comes out due to the service.

Back
Top Bottom