What's the worst thing that's happened to your car?

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.
Wait let me get this straight.....somebody stole your seats? Grimey
laugh.gif

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.
laugh.gif

for some reason i thought this said "...happen to your cat"

anyway...a deer ran into the side of my car as i was driving...yup, you read that correctly

for some reason i thought this said "...happen to your cat"

anyway...a deer ran into the side of my car as i was driving...yup, you read that correctly

Originally Posted by innovazn2

Thats your car!?
Idk whats dumber the fact that yall put her behind the wheel or the fact that yall pushed the car in hopes of getting it in the U-HAUL truck.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by innovazn2

Thats your car!?
Idk whats dumber the fact that yall put her behind the wheel or the fact that yall pushed the car in hopes of getting it in the U-HAUL truck.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

that had to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen...reminds me of the japanese driving vid lolol

that had to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen...reminds me of the japanese driving vid lolol

My car has been broken into several times but nothing was taken. Also someone stole my driver side mirror when I was downtown one night
smh.gif
. Almost blew my ****** when the cooler almost leaked all the fluid out because the guy at autozone sold me the wrong damn hose.

Originally Posted by J23S

laugh.gif

Some car seats like S2000's are commodities.

My car has been broken into several times but nothing was taken. Also someone stole my driver side mirror when I was downtown one night
smh.gif
. Almost blew my ****** when the cooler almost leaked all the fluid out because the guy at autozone sold me the wrong damn hose.

Originally Posted by J23S

laugh.gif

Some car seats like S2000's are commodities.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

bout a month ago, i was on the 10fwy my girl was driving my lowered vehicle... when she hit a pothole or something on the road (not sure which, it was 3am) she almost lost control... all kinds of sparks came out the back (not sure from what, maybe the thing we hit, or my frame hitting the ground) anyway, my wheel got bent, tire was flat, my lip broke, and it feels like my rear suspension is all out of wack. i had to get towed, didn't get home till like 5am... kinda sucks, not i gotta repair the rim, but a new tire + new lip, and replace some suspension components if they got messed up... haven't moved the car in a month... F U 10fwy!

You're blaming the wrong thing here.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

bout a month ago, i was on the 10fwy my girl was driving my lowered vehicle... when she hit a pothole or something on the road (not sure which, it was 3am) she almost lost control... all kinds of sparks came out the back (not sure from what, maybe the thing we hit, or my frame hitting the ground) anyway, my wheel got bent, tire was flat, my lip broke, and it feels like my rear suspension is all out of wack. i had to get towed, didn't get home till like 5am... kinda sucks, not i gotta repair the rim, but a new tire + new lip, and replace some suspension components if they got messed up... haven't moved the car in a month... F U 10fwy!

You're blaming the wrong thing here.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

totalled trying to go under a truck

was this around the time when the fast and the furious came out?
laugh.gif

How you do that tho?

lol yeh in 2006 so i think a lil time after, i was just in the mood n thought i could pull it off 
laugh.gif

got a cool amount of money for it too 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom