What's the worst thing that's happened to your car?

I guess my car overheats every once in a while? Funny thing is that it only starts overheating when I'm going slow or waiting at a red light. Guess the radiator isn't flowing the antifreeze to the engine so i went ahead and took off the thermostat.

Works like a charm, there's always fluid running throughout the engine and hasn't overheated....yet...

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

I was smashing my girl and the next day I see brown stuff on the back seet
smh.gif

I kept her around till the end o the summer though. She gave good fillashio
0ec16d5631a5c395b26a1606d28fb02215edf5b8_t.jpg

man juice on the steering wheel

0725_gucci_mane_bn-1.jpg

My first ride: the brake wasn't being responsive. had a hard time breaking. Ran a red light, but managed to get it home thanks to a few green lights that went my way. ended up fixing it and selling it.

My second ride: differential in the car broke. it took $2K and 2 weeks to fix. ended up selling it a couple years later.

My current ride: Ran over a steel bumper lying in the fast lane on the freeway. couldn't dodge it cause the car in front of me dodged it last second. car survived, but received some scratches.

there are WAY worse things that can happen to your car besides stains in your backseat. be thankful.

My first ride: the brake wasn't being responsive. had a hard time breaking. Ran a red light, but managed to get it home thanks to a few green lights that went my way. ended up fixing it and selling it.

My second ride: differential in the car broke. it took $2K and 2 weeks to fix. ended up selling it a couple years later.

My current ride: Ran over a steel bumper lying in the fast lane on the freeway. couldn't dodge it cause the car in front of me dodged it last second. car survived, but received some scratches.

there are WAY worse things that can happen to your car besides stains in your backseat. be thankful.

Hydroplaned on the freeway going 80 MPH in the rain, clipped a truck and then hit the railing.  The patch of railing was only 50 feet long, everything before and after it was concrete barrier.  I didn't even care about the car, I was happy to be alive.

Hydroplaned on the freeway going 80 MPH in the rain, clipped a truck and then hit the railing.  The patch of railing was only 50 feet long, everything before and after it was concrete barrier.  I didn't even care about the car, I was happy to be alive.

Driving my friend home from the club and she threw up all over the back seat of my car (cloth interior)...

Driving my friend home from the club and she threw up all over the back seat of my car (cloth interior)...

was on my way home, and my tire literally fell off the axel as i was turning down a hill... I just seen my tire rolling!!! LOL and it cost 60 dollars to tow the car from the end of my street to about 20 yards to my crib at the time

was on my way home, and my tire literally fell off the axel as i was turning down a hill... I just seen my tire rolling!!! LOL and it cost 60 dollars to tow the car from the end of my street to about 20 yards to my crib at the time

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.

Back
Top Bottom