What's the worst thing that's happened to your car?

I stayed @ my boys house last night and while I was driving home today I realized my car had a huge white streak on the back window. My reaction was like "
sick.gif
what are birds eating these days?" I finally get home and about to wipe it off and realize it's an egg. Some of the shell's still on my car and the yolk spilled through my trunk. Had me
mad.gif
b/c my car smelled terrible. I called my boy to see if they got hit but they didn't.
indifferent.gif
b/c I parked right in front of his brother and he didn't get hit but my dad's friend, that lives blocks away, got egged too.

Has your car ever been vandalized?

I stayed @ my boys house last night and while I was driving home today I realized my car had a huge white streak on the back window. My reaction was like "
sick.gif
what are birds eating these days?" I finally get home and about to wipe it off and realize it's an egg. Some of the shell's still on my car and the yolk spilled through my trunk. Had me
mad.gif
b/c my car smelled terrible. I called my boy to see if they got hit but they didn't.
indifferent.gif
b/c I parked right in front of his brother and he didn't get hit but my dad's friend, that lives blocks away, got egged too.

Has your car ever been vandalized?

I was smashing my girl and the next day I see brown stuff on the back seet
smh.gif

I kept her around till the end o the summer though. She gave good fillashio

I was smashing my girl and the next day I see brown stuff on the back seet
smh.gif

I kept her around till the end o the summer though. She gave good fillashio

I was playing soccer at the park and some broad threw a brick through my back window and back passenger window.

dumb %+*.

But one time we were driving around the hood and some stupid guy decided to leave his jeep open, like the roof was off.

it was a wrap for that poor jeep.

I was playing soccer at the park and some broad threw a brick through my back window and back passenger window.

dumb %+*.

But one time we were driving around the hood and some stupid guy decided to leave his jeep open, like the roof was off.

it was a wrap for that poor jeep.

One time I was receiving fellatio in the backseat of my car and the young lady performing her duties decided, unbeknownst to me, that she did not want the privilege of having the flavor of my hot sperm in her mouth that day. So when I started to ejaculate and she felt the semen explosion coming her head sprang up and my man juice got all over my Ralph Lauren polo and the seat.

One time I was receiving fellatio in the backseat of my car and the young lady performing her duties decided, unbeknownst to me, that she did not want the privilege of having the flavor of my hot sperm in her mouth that day. So when I started to ejaculate and she felt the semen explosion coming her head sprang up and my man juice got all over my Ralph Lauren polo and the seat.

bout a month ago, i was on the 10fwy my girl was driving my lowered vehicle... when she hit a pothole or something on the road (not sure which, it was 3am) she almost lost control... all kinds of sparks came out the back (not sure from what, maybe the thing we hit, or my frame hitting the ground) anyway, my wheel got bent, tire was flat, my lip broke, and it feels like my rear suspension is all out of wack. i had to get towed, didn't get home till like 5am... kinda sucks, not i gotta repair the rim, but a new tire + new lip, and replace some suspension components if they got messed up... haven't moved the car in a month... F U 10fwy!

bout a month ago, i was on the 10fwy my girl was driving my lowered vehicle... when she hit a pothole or something on the road (not sure which, it was 3am) she almost lost control... all kinds of sparks came out the back (not sure from what, maybe the thing we hit, or my frame hitting the ground) anyway, my wheel got bent, tire was flat, my lip broke, and it feels like my rear suspension is all out of wack. i had to get towed, didn't get home till like 5am... kinda sucks, not i gotta repair the rim, but a new tire + new lip, and replace some suspension components if they got messed up... haven't moved the car in a month... F U 10fwy!

Got stolen rght out of my driveway. Someone came in my house, took the keys and took the car.

That hurt.

Got stolen rght out of my driveway. Someone came in my house, took the keys and took the car.

That hurt.

I guess my car overheats every once in a while? Funny thing is that it only starts overheating when I'm going slow or waiting at a red light. Guess the radiator isn't flowing the antifreeze to the engine so i went ahead and took off the thermostat.

Works like a charm, there's always fluid running throughout the engine and hasn't overheated....yet...

Back
Top Bottom