What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

Ghost Rider 2 hands down. It was so bad my cousin fell asleep and I damn near walked out it was so bad. And I NEVER walk out of a movie. 

I don't know if it's been mentioned but
THE HAPPENING is the most ****** movie I have ever seen
I mean come the **** on
REALLY? The trees?
I was soooooo heated after watching that

that damb adam sander movie where he played a girl and a guy

There's probably like 5 Adam Sandler movies you can put on there :lol:

I'd also like to nominate that movie that had Mike Myers and Meagan Good, **** was terrible

And I'm guessing none of ya'll have actually watched Pootie Tang recently. Letting the Louis CK and Chris Rock involvement, plus some weird nostalgia fool you :lol: That mess was an hour and a half dirtnap

Last edited:
Every time I think about watching Pootie Tang I end up watching Undercover Brother instead.

that damb adam sander movie where he played a girl and a guy

There's probably like 5 Adam Sandler movies you can put on there :lol:

I'd also like to nominate that movie that had Mike Myers and Meagan Good, **** was terrible

And I'm guessing none of ya'll have actually watched Pootie Tang recently. Letting the Louis CK and Chris Rock involvement, plus some weird nostalgia fool you :lol: That mess was an hour and a half dirtnap
U know I never pay to see his movies at theaters but when I watch on tv they entertaining
That's my boy had me dyin
Also happy Gilmore water boy and big daddy are hilarious

Every Seth Rogan + James Franco movie I've ever seen has sucked.

The pot humor isn't funny nor clever me.

^^^^^^^

There was a special olympics athlete who showed the same clip instead of her highlights on conan :rofl:

But yea....every time :rofl:

Crossover....
eek.gif
. Forgot about about that, but who wants to remember? But c'mon you knew from the trailer it was trash 
laugh.gif

Smart brother...am I gon' die?

View media item 1060475
May of 1995....I'll never forget it. Me and the homies thought we was gonna see Ice-T on the big screen. We didn't make it 30 minutes into the movie before we walked out of the theater. :smh: :x :smh:

The Village.. I tried to take the movie seriously, after a few minutes I was like

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Also Godfather 3.. had to MIIB memory erase that one from my mind, the girls acting was so bad :lol: :smh:

Reno 911 the movie :smh:

They made a movie of it? Yikes! I remember back about 10 years ago I used to date this girl who loved Reno 911. She had the seasons on DVD and I was like :x My goodness it was torture to sit through episode after episode!

Back
Top Bottom