What's the worst material thing you've ever lost?

cool grey IX's from my pe locker.
mad.gif

and my car back in 06
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

only thing i can think of is a canon digital camera, but it was time for an upgrade anyway. im more upset about the pics that were in the camera.

nerd.gif

I forgot to lock my locker @ 24hr Fitness and got took for my SK3 and my Brand New 80GB iPod Video

Damn i was soooo heated.

I had an ipod nano that was only about a month old and I was driving with it on my lap. I parked right by a sewer and when I got out of my car it went right down the drain.
I also left my Blackberry Storm at the cafe on campus, but that was insured so it was only $50 to replace but I had to buy a brand new ipod.

I've never actually lost anything big. I've lost a few wallets in my life tho.

Never lost a phone or anything really significant.

I lost, 2 brand new cell phones.
Still in the box and everything, actually i got robbed

Damn yall got it rough, the most I lost was a pair of And 1 shorts and some all black Hyperflights from my gym locker
mad.gif
I loved those shoes too

2 years ago... house got ransacked. lost 2 lcd's, hp laptop, imac, ipod classic and shuffle, and my xbox 360.

i was so heated

Originally Posted by NolanDW

I lost my Sony digital camera today (not but 2 months old) on a city bus...sigh. I think it just fell out of my pocket and I did not notice. I'm hoping someone will turn it in but the prospects are unlikely. This is definitely the biggest tangible L for me. I'm gonna be traveling a lot to different countries in the coming months as well...FML!

roll.gif

i lost my cam once... i was high at my holiday party and put it..somewhere..and i guess someone took it

laugh.gif
whatever

the worst was in hs some one broke into my locker and stole my steeptech and my ipod that my bf at the time had gotten me for like christmas
frown.gif

it was like 20 degrees outside i was CRYING like a baby .. i took my bfs jacket but it was ginormous ....my friend lent me his sweater though

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I had an ipod nano that was only about a month old and I was driving with it on my lap. I parked right by a sewer and when I got out of my car it went right down the drain.
I also left my Blackberry Storm at the cafe on campus, but that was insured so it was only $50 to replace but I had to buy a brand new ipod.
I feel your pain.
ohwell.gif
The *clank* * clank* of it going down...
smh.gif

i dunno ive lost cash and a fair amount of cocaine before

broken ipods/phones etc. but thats not "losing" them i guess

jordan 16,old love new love 1's, jeans, fitted caps, shirts, shift knob, ecu, and my huge case of cds all stolen within 1 month from my car or home...gotta love the ghetto
mad.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]on the brightside at least they weren't successful in gettin' my car[/font]

lost my wallet with $200 cash in it in LA. good thing I was only in high school and didnt have a drivers license or any debit/credit cards.

Damn yall lost some valuable stuff. The only things that I can remember I lost was a swiss army knife (gift from my dad) fell out of my jacket when I was drunk rolling on the floor. Someone stole my Steady Mobb'n CD in '99 I cant even remember how, someone stole my Bulls hat that year also.

roll.gif
Black_Mafia.jpg

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i dunno ive lost cash and a fair amount of cocaine before
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Earrings (at the beach [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]) and my phone.. and one of my Polo shirts
indifferent.gif
[/color]

Lost a few cd players in middle school and my TI83+ silver