What's the weirdest "wrong number" call you've ever gotten?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I get a lotbod weird wrong ye ts these days.
35arbwm.jpg

just recently some lady has been leaving voicemails anthony. her voicemail went something like this

hey listen anthony i just wanted to let you know that this is my new number. i kno you kno who this is. i called you last month asking if you can pay josephsphone bill. he doesnt know i asked you but if you couldnt why you couldnt you just pick up the phone and let me kno. i know you have your phone on you and ikno you dnt work 24 hours a day. pick up the phone and talk to your family once in a while. your too busy out in the streets with everyone else but forgotabout us. well give me a call back.

this voicemail was last week. just yesterday she left another one

Anthony, how come everytime i call you, you dnt pick up. whats wrong with you. im sick of it. you see my number. have some decency and pick up.

im waiting for the next call and see what she says.

just recently some lady has been leaving voicemails anthony. her voicemail went something like this hey listen anthony i just wanted to let you know that thisis my new number. i kno you kno who this is. i called you last month asking if you can pay josephs phone bill. he doesnt know i asked you but if you couldntwhy you couldnt you just pick up the phone and let me kno. i know you have your phone on you and i kno you dnt work 24 hours a day. pick up the phone and talkto your family once in a while. your too busy out in the streets with everyone else but forgot about us. well give me a call back. this voicemail was lastweek. just yesterday she left another one Anthony, how come everytime i call you, you dnt pick up. whats wrong with you. im sick of it. you see my number. havesome decency and pick up. im waiting for the next call and see what she says.

when i was in high school on my at&t plan i would always get random calls/text

Example of text:

Hello James we were worried about you your getter older now and we think you should think about changing up your life insurance,,,,,blah blah blah THREEfriggen texts messages long.

My GodBrother wanted to mess with my phone so he used a website to send me mass text messages, my phone kept going off. I think he sent about 300 text messagesof long drawn out random crap

I'd always get these types of random calls
Me- hello?
Random person: .....hello?.,...is this my voice mail?
Me- ....-_-....NO (Click)
and they would continue to call

Another one that had me shootin bricks
sounded like some sort of mob boss
me: hello?
random guy: Hey Tony, where ya been? Listen i got things i need you to uuhh "take care of" (sinister laugh)
me: 0_0 click

Originally Posted by cbass625

just recently some lady has been leaving voicemails anthony. her voicemail went something like this

hey listen anthony i just wanted to let you know that this is my new number. i kno you kno who this is. i called you last month asking if you can pay josephs phone bill. he doesnt know i asked you but if you couldnt why you couldnt you just pick up the phone and let me kno. i know you have your phone on you and i kno you dnt work 24 hours a day. pick up the phone and talk to your family once in a while. your too busy out in the streets with everyone else but forgot about us. well give me a call back.

this voicemail was last week. just yesterday she left another one

Anthony, how come everytime i call you, you dnt pick up. whats wrong with you. im sick of it. you see my number. have some decency and pick up.

im waiting for the next call and see what she says.

YO, keep us posted...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom