What's the weirdest "wrong number" call you've ever gotten?

guy called and thought i was a pastor and asked me to pray for him. I told him he had the wrong number but he kept begging me and calling back. I prayed forhim regardless but i was like dude...seriously stop calling me

Originally Posted by TheUndyingMachine

*phone rings*
me: hello?
girl: whats up?
me: nothin, chillin at the crib
girl: you in the mood?
me: what?
girl: i said are you in the mood?
*thinking I heard wrong*
me: for what?
girl: you know what...*explicit talking*
me: word?!? who is this?
girl: its _______
me:
eek.gif
______why the @%#$ are you calling me???? it's _____
girl: OMFG *hangs up*

It was my sister............she got a new number and accidentally called me..............I havent seen/heard from her since.

ducktales.jpg

How you not recognize your own sisters voice?
indifferent.gif

And you haven't talked to her since? how long ago did that happen?

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

*phone rings*
*thinking I heard wrong*
me:
eek.gif

It was my sister............she got a new number and accidentally called me..............I havent seen/heard from her since.

ducktales.jpg

indifferent.gif

I swear to you this is no joke....this happened a few weeks ago, she had on this sexy voice so i couldnt recognize who it really was, and the area code on thenumber was different so i couldnt tell off bat. i dont know if shes embarrassed or what, but i think shes been dodging me. Its a really uncomfortablesituation.

i used to always get calls for some chick named janae or janay or how ever the $%^& you would spell it, and apparently she was

having a baby and eventually i got a picture message of some baby, cute kid, but so random
laugh.gif

*phone rings*
*thinking I heard wrong*
me:
eek.gif

ducktales.jpg

indifferent.gif

I swear to you this is no joke....this happened a few weeks ago, she had on this sexy voice so i couldnt recognize who it really was, and the area code on the number was different so i couldnt tell off bat. i dont know if shes embarrassed or what, but i think shes been dodging me. Its a really uncomfortable situation.
bet you lost that erection mad quick

*phone rings*
*thinking I heard wrong*
me:
eek.gif
______why the $%@! are you calling me???? it's _____

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

1. a gay guy
" oohh i be seeing u come outta your dorm room, lookin sexy in your braids, blah blah blah exlplict gay @$%* etc etc....."
%@+......hahahaahhaah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few years ago some girl called me crying hysterically, saying her boyfriend cheated on her and she didn't know what to do. She thought she was callingthe dudes bestfriend but got me, so she apologized and told me she walked in on him having sex with some girl, and they were in love and about to move intogether, etc. After a few minutes of her crying and telling me the rest she says "would you do that to your girlfriend?" and at this point I pauseand think maybe it's someone I know messing with me, or a stalker or something, but she sounds cute so I go along with it anyway
laugh.gif
and I'm like "Nah, no real man would do something like that if hereally loves you. Don't waste your time with that anymore, it's not worth it." (...lame response, I know
ohwell.gif
) She laughs and thanks me for listening and all, and says don't ever dothat to a girl...

I still wonder if it was someone I actually know trying to test me.

My house phone is like 1 digit off from a cab company's so I get random calls at like 4AM asking for a cab.
smh.gif

*phone rings*
*thinking I heard wrong*
me:
eek.gif

ducktales.jpg

indifferent.gif

I swear to you this is no joke....this happened a few weeks ago, she had on this sexy voice so i couldnt recognize who it really was, and the area code on the number was different so i couldnt tell off bat. i dont know if shes embarrassed or what, but i think shes been dodging me. Its a really uncomfortable situation.

i got a call on tueday:

me- "hello"
her-"hey, just calling before my 5 o'clock, todays gonna be a long day with these +##!#**@"
me- "i think you got the wrong person"
*click*

i was debating on calling back & investigating but decided against it.

some latin dude called me a few months ago and left a voice mail it went like this
" hey its pedro from the strip club the other night. i was calling to see if you wanted to hang out sometime" when i heard this i was like %%+ i dontgo to strip clubs and i wouldnt hand out my number to some dude there

I remember when I was a high school senior, I got a call from a local number at 4:30am, it sounded like the lady was reciting voodoo over the phone. Scared the+$%$ out of me.

a paramedic left me a voicemail thinking i was this girls parents. He was saying that she was in the ER cause she had alcohol poisoning. Called the number backto clear things up.

Back
Top Bottom