whats the point of keeping the sticker on ur fitted?

Why do people ***** about someone leaving an insignificant sticker on their accessory

because they are hype beasts.
if it was cool to wear a dress they would probably do that too.

Yeah, I think it's pretty dumb.. Like leaving the pant size sticker running down the side of your jeans..

But it's their own **** and ain't affecting me so let me em do whatever the hell they want

This thread again

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!

.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:
daaamb... That's one hell of a bill.

Why cop a fitted after a fresh cut? You ain't trying to show off the crisp line up with the butter melts flowing?

.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

cuz that looks waaaack...
ol curvy bill looking boy.

:rofl: but having a big shiny sticker on the bill doesn't?
Another thing, why do i always see tards have a hat on backwards but put their hand over their eyes to block the sun :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom