what's the point of drinking

Haven't read much of the thread but I do it to have fun. 90% of the funnest nights of my life have come from being **** faced. And I'm not a douche who brags about not remembering anything or blacks out envy single night. I sometimes do things I regret like wake up with a full pack of cigarettes in my pocket but I definitely remember doing it. Point is I do things for good or bad that I wouldn't do sober. It's fun, its exciting, takes you away from your boring *** life behind a textbook, desk, or computer. Most importantly I talk to people I wouldn't have when sober and that makes for great nights. Waking up on a Saturday morning, eat huge breakfast, get hammered, go to badger football game, take nap, wake up, get **** faced again, wake up on top of sheets in jacket, jeans, and shoes. Greatest times of my life.

Cool with all that and I am still young and don't drink so maybe I don't understand. But how do you know you had such a good time if you don't remember. Just always wondered. But I mean I have never heard a person say that they didn't have fun getting drunk.

I said I do remember. I just make decisions I normally wouldn't sober. Nothing serious or anything. And I always make it to bed. Others are different though. Like I know people who have woken up at their doorstep and I just don't get it. No matter what I am making it to my bed. If I drink just beer it's usually a slow onset happy drunk and I remember everything. If I drink just liquor it's usually a sloppy drunk that ends up being a slide show for your memory. But if you told me something happened that I forgot about I would remember.

LOL people really think every time someone drinks they black out and end up on a roof somewhere? :rofl:

Last edited:
I got you just wondering. ^^and naw my dad drinks and he used to make it home most of the time.

Almost every time I drink Liqour and beer together...I always black out...I think I might have a drinking problem

LOL people really think every time someone drinks they black out and end up on a roof somewhere? :rofl:

Every night out is like Hangover x Project X :lol:

I admit to drinking heavily when I go out but I've only blacked out once. I was 19 or 20 in Rosarito and Papas and Beer had an all you can drink foam party. Lost an hour.

I do have a hard time renembering names and faces if I dri m too much though

Every night out is like Hangover x Project X :lol:

I admit to drinking heavily when I go out but I've only blacked out once. I was 19 or 20 in Rosarito and Papas and Beer had an all you can drink foam party. Lost an hour.

I do have a hard time renembering names and faces if I dri m too much though

Oh I keep it real I drink enough to kill a medium sized buffalo, but I've been told I carry it well. The height of my tolerance was junior and senior year in college. :x

Looking back at first semester Frosh year in college, I was a mess but so was everyone else. That may be the last time I genuinely blacked out. As far as remembering minor details, I barely remember names faces sober so I can't blame liquor for that. :lol:

It is a slight problem when you have some new numbers in your phone and have no idea what they look like :lol:

It is a slight problem when you have some new numbers in your phone and have no idea what they look like :lol:

:lol: i always pull numbers and am scared to hit them up. like i remember they looked ok but my booze brain might have just been kicked in on full blast.

my signature is getting drunk at the crib. getting bored and pulling a broad from the bar down the street. my and my co worker did it one night. we both woke up and didn't really want to speak about it. :lol:

:lol: i always pull numbers and am scared to hit them up. like i remember they looked ok but my booze brain might have just been kicked in on full blast.

my signature is getting drunk at the crib. getting bored and pulling a broad from the bar down the street. my and my co worker did it one night. we both woke up and didn't really want to speak about it. :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this dilemma. I used to have to purge my phone of numbers, I do better with one night stands and never calling back. But when it comes to following up on numbers I get in clubs, it's like playing Russian roulette. :lol:

The worst is when you bag a girl at a bar and she's your only ride home the next morning, or she insists on you taking her back. The small talk back. :lol:

So.....how bout them Giants.

Cliff notes: I'm a ****.

Last edited:
that's why it's tactical to get two and have your boy take one then they can just leave together or at least your boy is with you for the awkward ride. if i'm going down he's going down with me.

I have a girl in my phone as "Christina Sexy"

She could be anywhere from a 6 to a 9.

I concur on one night stands just being easier.

See I think random numbers are a good thing. Booze allowed you to have such a good conversation that you exchanged numbers. Probably wouldn't have happened if you were sober.

Sounds like you lack self control.
negative... I quit... cold turkey... can YOOOOOU do that??

Lemme guess 'you can quit whenever you want' right?

sit down sir

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="/t/527594/whats-the-point-of-drinking/100_100#post_17422774"]
Sounds like you lack self control.
negative... I quit... cold turkey... can YOOOOOU do that??

Lemme guess 'you can quit whenever you want' right?

sit down sir
[/quote]

don't need to papi
but i quit cold turkey with everything else i wanted
but why quit alcohol? i don't have a problem. have a house a car and don't live paycheck to paycheck

Back
Top Bottom