Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

A long time ago in a galaxy far far way...

...risked life and limb drivin' way out Bowie from DC in a damn snow storm (after I cut my hand fallin' down the steps in my house runnin' in socks extra geeked to hit the road) to give this chick a Christmas gift bag cuz she was goin' outta town the next day.

...spun out twice on the way out there, finally get there and shortie just came to the door like "Aite thanks" and went back inside - I mean damn, you coulda at least gave a _ some hot cocoa, $+#%% you see me shiverin' out here.

Top 5 lowest moments of my life - I mean, it's snowin' like crazy, I can barely see, and it hurts to hold the steering wheel because my damn hand has a laceration - I felt like "Stan" the whole way back...

..."we waited for hours in the blistering cold, and you just said, 'No.'"

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

#thirst #simp #buthoeswillbehoessoicouldntblametammy

Ahhhhh, the lessons learned as a youngbuck ...

...risked life and limb drivin' way out Bowie from DC in a damn snow storm (after I cut my hand fallin' down the steps in my house runnin' in socks extra geeked to hit the road) to give this chick a Christmas gift bag cuz she was goin' outta town the next day.

...spun out twice on the way out there, finally get there and shortie just came to the door like "Aite thanks" and went back inside - I mean damn, you coulda at least gave a _ some hot cocoa, $+#%% you see me shiverin' out here.

Top 5 lowest moments of my life - I mean, it's snowin' like crazy, I can barely see, and it hurts to hold the steering wheel because my damn hand has a laceration - I felt like "Stan" the whole way back...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i used to work at this lounge.  place was always OD wild on new years.  3 floors open bar on all floors 100 dollar cover, you know the deal.  come about 3am i see this chick with her dude.  dude is pretty sober and she's wild drunk.  i guess she was mad for whatever reason.  she rocked him in the head at least 5 times and smashed his head into a glass window outside the bar a grip of times.  dude was legit getting his %%* kicked by a female. 

me and a bartender and watching like is this real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  anyways dude getting his %%* kicked by his chick is telling her he's gonna buy her all this stuff if she just quits rocking him.
alien.gif
she quit...

i used to work at this lounge.  place was always OD wild on new years.  3 floors open bar on all floors 100 dollar cover, you know the deal.  come about 3am i see this chick with her dude.  dude is pretty sober and she's wild drunk.  i guess she was mad for whatever reason.  she rocked him in the head at least 5 times and smashed his head into a glass window outside the bar a grip of times.  dude was legit getting his %%* kicked by a female. 

me and a bartender and watching like is this real?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  anyways dude getting his %%* kicked by his chick is telling her he's gonna buy her all this stuff if she just quits rocking him.
alien.gif
she quit...

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif
He got clowned on the spot.

roll.gif

dude tasted the sea men

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Had a @@%!* fest in a hotel one time with the homies when I was in the Navy. Every girl got ran through but the girl I brought wanted to be ran through by EVERYONE. I wudn't ee'm mad. When we're all getting ready to dip, we call out this one dude's name and he's under the covers munching box.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
That was the last time I spoke to him since I figured he wanted to taste everyone's pipe on the low. He had to nerve to try and justify it by saying "she likes me better than all of you."
30t6p3b.gif
He got clowned on the spot.

roll.gif

dude tasted the sea men

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I live in the Bay Area.

My friend went all the way to Stockton twice to help some broad move and later finds out that she was moving in her with her new man.

Clowned him for days.
What the... What part of the game is that?
Originally Posted by Thakid904

One of tha homies use to paint his girls toes in HS 
30t6p3b.gif

snoopfacepalm.png

cmonson3.png

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

I live in the Bay Area.

My friend went all the way to Stockton twice to help some broad move and later finds out that she was moving in her with her new man.

Clowned him for days.
What the... What part of the game is that?
Originally Posted by Thakid904

One of tha homies use to paint his girls toes in HS 
30t6p3b.gif

snoopfacepalm.png

cmonson3.png

i went to some party last year. some dude i know from the neighborhood is a well known simp and falls in love with any chick who shows even the slightest interest.

he tries to talk to this one girl and i can tell she's not feeling him. he goes to grab beers for him and her and i swoop up on her and start talkin to her when he's gone. she tells me straight up dude is corny, clingy, and annoying. so we go hang out by her car and eventually start messing around, i proceed to get that good harvard education from her and when we get out the car, i notice the simp dude was staring from across the way giving me this salty look.

fast forward a few hours later, that girl ended up getting drunk beyond her means and started puking all over the place and on my friends couch that threw the party. drunk chick tries to come to me for me to console her and i tell her to chill. simp boy takes his shirt off and starts cleaning her up and wiping the throw up off her talkin about "she's a good girl" and what not and tries to take her home. drunk chick wasn't feeling it and called her sister and had her pick her up/

i went to some party last year. some dude i know from the neighborhood is a well known simp and falls in love with any chick who shows even the slightest interest.

he tries to talk to this one girl and i can tell she's not feeling him. he goes to grab beers for him and her and i swoop up on her and start talkin to her when he's gone. she tells me straight up dude is corny, clingy, and annoying. so we go hang out by her car and eventually start messing around, i proceed to get that good harvard education from her and when we get out the car, i notice the simp dude was staring from across the way giving me this salty look.

fast forward a few hours later, that girl ended up getting drunk beyond her means and started puking all over the place and on my friends couch that threw the party. drunk chick tries to come to me for me to console her and i tell her to chill. simp boy takes his shirt off and starts cleaning her up and wiping the throw up off her talkin about "she's a good girl" and what not and tries to take her home. drunk chick wasn't feeling it and called her sister and had her pick her up/

New school year and we have this new girl that my boy is diggin hard and hes a bit shy so i talk t her for him get her # and find out she lives down the street. one day i text her and i end up at her house i walk in i see a HUGE teddy bear and roses ask who gave her that and sure enough it was my boy then i ask if she likes him she says she sees him as a brother and ends up giving me dom never had the heart to tell him but he continued to buy her things take her out and was always in the friend zone.

New school year and we have this new girl that my boy is diggin hard and hes a bit shy so i talk t her for him get her # and find out she lives down the street. one day i text her and i end up at her house i walk in i see a HUGE teddy bear and roses ask who gave her that and sure enough it was my boy then i ask if she likes him she says she sees him as a brother and ends up giving me dom never had the heart to tell him but he continued to buy her things take her out and was always in the friend zone.

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

damn
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
a lot of nasty, sad stuff in here.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Oakridegonee

damn
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
a lot of nasty, sad stuff in here.
tired.gif

My boy flew his girl out for break, doesn't smash, hardly kicks it with her, she breaks up with him. L

Back
Top Bottom