What's the most insignificant thing you ever skipped class for?

Also skipped the tennis class I was supposed to be teaching to talk to a girl
laugh.gif

-Tired, lazy, sleep, cold
-Female
-Raining (pouring)
-Sometimes I would freshen up and look at my closet to look for an outfit and just lay back down and sleep
-Class/Professor is boring
-Wake up with headaches
-Stomach aches
-Staying up late
-Just not in the mood
-Last term, roommate came home with 2k10 early in the morning on release day before I had class so I skipped to play. For 2 days.
laugh.gif
He basically did thesame when MW2 came out.

Because it was nice outside. First warm spring day in NYC and the spanish broads on Fordham where out half naked
pimp.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

played a game madden for $$ before class

lost

had to get my rematch

class? no thanks

please... the what about going TO school to gamble on videogames? If you was cool with Chief or had his class (the media teacher at my HS) you could skip ALLDAY EVERY DAY in his classroom and play NBA Live or watch movies on DVD. His class was 2/5 Live, 2/5 movie day, and 1/5 "the spot" cuz all the"cool" kids and all the girkls was in the same room... I'm A Helion knows what's up
grin.gif

Because it was snowing/raining/first time nice weather came around.

To go play golf.

Because I woke up and wasn't feeling it.

In HS I skipped whenever I had a long string of attending

In college I skip because:
Bed is more comfortable than walking across campus
I was high and said %*%% it
I wanted to play little big planet (also high)
wanted to play cod mw or mw2
If class starts within 3 minutes of me leaving, I'm not going no matter how close it is

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

march madness
laugh.gif
OP said insignificant, all my teachers in HS and college knew not to expect me during this time.

i usually skipped class to
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Yesterday I skipped class to go to my previous school (college) to loiter around for girls. It worked
grin.gif
, but upon having the realization that I skipped school to go to school, I felt really stupid. Your turn.
Ill do you one better.

In HS, I had a friend from another school ditch class to come to our HS to kick it with us during our lunch hour. When the lunch bell rang, he decided to goto class with one of our other friends (that teacher was cool and didnt give a S). Not only did he sit through that class, but my buddy (who actually attendedthe school) got him to take notes for him, while he was goofin off spittin game at some of the girls in the class. Needless to say the friend that ditched isone of the dumbest kids I know. I took the SAT's for him (he paid me) and got him a 1310 (old 1600 scoring system) while half drunk and fully hungover. Dude couldnt even put my score to use since he dropped out of HS 2nd semester of senior year. What a fool.

-Bad hair day
-It started to Drizzle
-It was foggy
-Dog pooped and i cleaned it up which made me 1 min later and i decided to stay home.
-i had to poop.
-felt the urge to fap and had a fapathon
-wanted to continue watching shows like recess.
-the list can go on.

Back
Top Bottom