What's the most insignificant thing you ever skipped class for?

insignificant would be to eat lunch with a friend

best reason to skip was a former acquaintance of mine said she was going to give me some, turned out to be the best choice I have ever made. She was on point
pimp.gif

My roommate and I skipped a lot of class last year purely to advance our progress in GTA IV. I do not regret this.
nerd.gif

i've skipped school for everything from sex to me not being able to wear what i wanted to wear for whatever reason.

a little off topic, but i broke my shoulder a year and a half ago and right after it healed up, i didn't feel like going back to school so i contemplatedrunning into a door frame and breaking it again. i lightly ran into the door frame as a little test run and was about to burst into tears..
laugh.gif

because i could lol.

ive even gotten up, taken a shower and gotten dressed then say eff it and take everything off hang it up for tommorrow and go back to bed.

Probably going to the Post Office to pick up a package.
Pure laziness
Drink and Kick it
And driving up to a Seattle Nike Outlet hoping to cop some B Grade Carmines.

i don't really skip class in college but during 8th grade summer school at a local juco i skipped an english class with some friends to hang out at thecomputer lab and eat snacks
laugh.gif
smh.gif

HS
-play fight night
-drive around with friends throwing random things at people walking(sounds effd but was fun at the time)
-wait for kids from rival schools to get out n egg them or if was snowing it'd be snowballs, with suprises inside
-go around to stores n steal
-me n the homies"kicking it" with jumpoffs at whoevers' parents weren't home

College
-blaze/kick it
-watch season four of the wire ondemand so I could be caught up for season five
-do an assignment that was due n just email it or turn it in the next day with a legit excuse

Originally Posted by Al Audi

check this

to go to Greenwich CT and just drive around an look at the Homes aka Castles. Insane.

we also went to all the dealerships and they treated young dudes during the school hrs in the middle of the week with much respect, im talkin about the Ferrari dealership even. I thought it was so cool at the time.

haha, where u live?

Originally Posted by Don Dela Vega

HS
-play fight night
-drive around with friends throwing random things at people walking(sounds effd but was fun at the time)
-wait for kids from rival schools to get out n egg them or if was snowing it'd be snowballs, with suprises inside
-go around to stores n steal
-me n the homies"kicking it" with jumpoffs at whoevers' parents weren't home

College
-blaze/kick it
-watch season four of the wire ondemand so I could be caught up for season five

-do an assignment that was due n just email it or turn it in the next day with a legit excuse
laugh.gif

m9bl7p.gif

Originally Posted by cwalk1950

the first week of the semester i left my apt thinking i knew where i was going, but i didnt so i got lost and just went back home...just said" ill try again tomorrow" lol

Hahaha I've done that.

Feeling like I need to poo so I end up waiting and missing class.
If I'm already late I wont even bother going.
Crazy downpours or extreme heat.

Back
Top Bottom