WHATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU'VE LOST/FOUND?

lost my ipod... honestly think thats the most painful thing anyone can go through, worse than phone wallet or money.

maybe not wallet but yeah.

most I've found was probably 10 dollars. I don't steal things and if I find something and can return it I usually do

When I was really little, like 4 or 5, I went "golfing" w the fam, (they golfed, I rode in the cart and played in the sand traps) and while they were teeing off at one hole I was playing in the long grass and found $1000 in a diamond studded money clip. I took it to my dad and I guess wouldn't let him have it because I wanted to make sure I gave it to the right person. We went to the clubhouse and found the person who lost it. My dad says I interrogated dude pretty aggressively
laugh.gif

I always turn things in when I find them. Good karma.

Worst thing I ever lost.. hmm...I'm kind of a scatterbrain I forget things all the time but people usually return them to me. I once lost my hedgehog. We were napping in my bed (he was in his little fleece bag) and my boyfriend called and told me to go on skype so I went over to skype and suddenly realized I didn't know where Sandslash was. So I tore my room apart looking for him for like 30 minutes almost crying, thinking he got into the walls or something. But then I heard this ticking noise he makes when he sleeps and found him at the end of the mattress in the little hammock where the sheets tuck between the mattress and the boxspring
laugh.gif
Best believe I was freaking out until I found him though. But when I took him out he was totally cozy and asleep. Little jerk, you didn't hear me calling you?!

Lost DMP 6's. CRIED

Found - Black Banana Republic zip up jacket
- was workin the front desk at the dorm i lived in. guy comes up and gives me an iPod saying he found it in the bathroom and wrote a note to return it to the owner. I said ok, put it in my pocket, sold it to my homie right when I got off work.

I found $43,000 cash once. Some shoot out/drug deal gone wrong. It went over a half mile, car chase and cops. Two days later we were out kickin it and I saw a lil sack type smaller than a bookbag joint, I had a feeling it was something so I stuffed it in my pants and was out. Told my boys ill be back. took it home and its was hunneds in rubber bands. Best day of my life.2005

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I found $43,000 cash once. Some shoot out/drug deal gone wrong. It went over a half mile, car chase and cops. Two days later we were out kickin it and I saw a lil sack type smaller than a bookbag joint, I had a feeling it was something so I stuffed it in my pants and was out. Told my boys ill be back. took it home and its was hunneds in rubber bands. Best day of my life.2005
man that is crazy, the same thing happened to me when I was hanging out with tupac and biggie

Originally Posted by sam206

man that is crazy, the same thing happened to me when I was hanging out with tupac and biggie

laugh.gif

i believe him B...

no lie. same thing happened to my brother but he came up on $12,000

I'm always waiting for the moment, the high speed chase passes me by and dude throws the work out of the window, but in my dream it always like heroin, or crack, and I'm like I don't know cats who push that, lol.

Lost: .32 handgun at a cookout...had it stashed it a corner and the cops came thru searching the place...came back later and it was gone
frown.gif

Found: Iphone 1st gen at some mall in Kileen texas

Found:
nokia8110.jpg

Back in 98

Lost: I don't think I've ever lost anything expensive enough to remember it...

found a VVVNDS pair of all black foams while cleaning out the lockers at the gym I work at (my size)...lost my nintendo DS last year

Lost: wallet with 100 bucks and a 50$ giftcard

Found: 2 years later, the same wallet with 100 bucks and a 50$ giftcard

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom