WHATS THE MOST EXPENSIVE THING YOU'VE LOST/FOUND?

Lost my graphite Damier wallet last summer.. had about 100$ in it and my ID and all that stuff

Also lost my Super Matte flattop sunglasses in the ocean
30t6p3b.gif
at me for wearing them in the water

I've found phones and wallets plenty of times

Lost my baby chain in the river in Dominican Republic

Found a bundle of money was about $49.00 exactly walking on Fordham Rd

Never lost anything of consequence, however found a wallet w/ 300 floating in the ocean in Martha's Vineyard. Saw a guy pacing up and down the beach, smacking his pockets and cursing. Walked up and asked if he lost his wallet, Dude just took it out of my hand without saying anything. There were two couples sitting on the beach in between my fam and his and they were wasted yelling at the guy. "Give the kid a reward" they went on for like 5 mins, before he sent his son over with a $20. I was about 11 at the time.

Originally Posted by StaYSMacKed

I found a o of piff on the streets once
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lol i was rolling L that looked like a dutch

eek.gif
i know you was rollin straight godfathers
laugh.gif

in second grade, i took my dad's wedding ring to school and lost it 
eyes.gif
 i dont even know what i was thinking
i found $10 once
laugh.gif
  and a digital camera at a concert once 

My pops gave me a gold necklace with a cross on it when I graduated high school. My freshman year I got blackout drunk and when I woke up it was gone. My dad actually brought it up a few days ago and said just of pure weight it was worth 5-6k right now due to rising gold prices. SMH.

I found 250.00 stuck between the pages of the bible in the Palms Hotel in vegas when I was like 9 or 10. I didnt tell my parents haha.

Lost: Oakley Frogkskins (Rootbeer with Gold)
tired.gif

Found: iPhone 3 right when it came out, returned.
            iPhone 3g recently, returned.

I've lost a pair of Heinenkens and Jedi that I was expecting in the mail. (Doesn't count as me, but I lost my trade of my Laser IVs because of the stupid USPS)

I've found the Evo 3G and a new PSP at work, but turned them both in. I would hate if someone found my %%*# and kept it, so I just return it to the rightful owner; this includes cash also.

around christmas time I was at LAX and this dude left his wallet on the ticket machine with about 5000 cash + credit cards I snagged it and chased dude down and he gave me 50 back I felt like a good person

Originally Posted by taymane23

around christmas time I was at LAX and this dude left his wallet on the ticket machine with about 5000 cash + credit cards I snagged it and chased dude down and he gave me 50 back I felt like a good person

0725_gucci_mane_bn-1.jpg
 "Take the cash and run"

I have no morals
tired.gif

If I found a wallet with over 500$ in it with an id I would find that person and give it all back.........but.......Im keeping my 20% finders fee. Its only fair

Such a sad long list:

Lost: 2 PSP's on different occasions, lost an Iphone, Lost a supreme hat, lost 5 different pairs of sun glasses, a nintendo DS and a gameboy SP, lost a couple phones back in the day all crappy ones but i still lost like 2-4 phones.

And the worst of all about a week after the XBOX released i was entrusted with a bag in the SF airport by my mom and dad that had his gucci sunglasses and multiple oakley sunglasses, at least 15 xbox games, a XBOX and 2 MP3 players and 200 dollar headphones....... Yea that was the worst and i don't even have to describe the yelling/punishment i got.

Found, LV sunglasses at work, An iphone but a 1st gen sadly, an itouch but the back was scratched up so not to great, white/wheat 13s in an old locker when circuit city was closing, a fake gucci wallet with about $300 bucks in it and no ID so i gave half to charity and kept the rest lol, ive found alot of crappy MISC. phones, Juicy couture purse nothing in it but gum and sunglasses(crappy ones) and 100 bucks at a gas station my dad worked at.

Lost Carmine 6's
30t6p3b.gif
 no idea where in the world they went.
Found a 100 dollar bill walking out of Delmonicos Restaurant last year in NYC with the fam.  I sprinted over to grab it
laugh.gif

ive lost so many things but these are the most expensive things that i can remember:
cellphone (nokia)
silver necklace
$45 plus my passbook

....i always take good precautions when im out especially when i have something expensive with me...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom