What's The Most Absent Minded Thing You've Done?

Originally Posted by BLinK

Originally Posted by iBlink

Originally Posted by BLinK

I was at the bank in the drive-thru line and drove off with the container you put the ID and money into.

grin.gif
I see you Blink...
laugh.gif
...Eh.

How uBLinK when heBlink too?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Running a red light
smh.gif
I was so out of it.

This one hits home. Near the campus there's these two traffic lights, one right after the other, they really cannot be more than 100 ft. apart. It wasduring finals week and I'm driving back at like 3 am coming from a 24 hour taco bell. All I could think about was getting back to the dorm and feasting onthese crunchwraps right here. I remember I turned to look at my passenger seat just to admire the bag sitting there when I ran a red. I freaked out and thenturned my head back to see if it was really a red when I went ahead and ran the one right after it too
smh.gif
. So *!%*#@$ dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I was dropping a deuce and was in a hurry to get out of the house. As soon as I was finished, I'm out the door with a quickness. I sit down in my car and find out, I forgot to wipe my +!%. I had to go back in the house and shower and get ready. i ended up late to where I was going anyway.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've left my phone and sodas on top of the roof of my car and drove off more than once
smh.gif

Woke up randomly at night went in to my mom's room and was like the telephone is for you (it never rang
indifferent.gif
)

Woke up randomly and answered the door thinking I heard the doorbell ring

smh.gif
I used to sleepwalk as a child

ran thru a red light on century and aviation.
one of the busiest intersections in the USA thanks to it being 1 of 2 ways to get into LAX.

smokin this pre rolled i just copped. listening to micheal mcdonald.

sailed right thru. between 2 crossing cars. and when the people who were stopped pulled up i was crackin up.
cause i could have really just lost my life on some extra dumb _.

talking on the phone and the person asks me for a number and im searching all over for my phone when im one it the whole time

Just came back from vacation in Hong Kong.

On the last day with hours left, I found 2000 HKD in my backpack (~260USD).

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I was dropping a deuce and was in a hurry to get out of the house. As soon as I was finished, I'm out the door with a quickness. I sit down in my car and find out, I forgot to wipe my +!%. I had to go back in the house and shower and get ready. i ended up late to where I was going anyway.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Sophomore year I came back to the dorm extremely drunk. I lived on the 5th floor, but I went up to the 6th and walked into a random dorm that I thought wasmine. I pass out on the bed, wake up, then see the girl who actually lives in the dorm lying on the floor sleeping. I just got up and tip toed my waydownstairs
laugh.gif

I left my iPhone in the back bin of a airplane. The flight was going to MCO. Of course, when it arrived and was downloaded, there was no phone to be found.

Locked my keys in my car.....WHILE it was running...... at the gas station. Had to call my dad. he was like
smh.gif

Then when the AAA guy came AN HOUR LATER and got my keys out, i proceeded to try to pump gas. and i couldnt figure out why my credit card wasnt swiping. itried like 20 times before the AAA guy said "Try putting the card in the other way. Like the picture shows"
ohwell.gif

Dumbest moment of my life.
indifferent.gif

I was getting ready to go out for something, had my sneaker in my hand but couldn't find the other one....spent a good 2 or 3 minutes looking for thatdamn shoe just for me to walk infront of a mirror and see its already on my foot. I
smh.gif
at myself right infront of the mirror too.

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

I put my phone on my lap in the car a lot. Guaranteed I forget when I get out the car and drop it.
mad.gif
I did this alot with my old phone and would be PISSED whenI get out and hear it rattle against the concrete. One time I got out extra fast and stepped on it right as it hit the ground
tired.gif

Cooked some biscuits in the oven. Say about 25 min later I grab the pan with my bare hands as if I was grabbing something out the fridge.

All types of pain.

Didn't fap for weeks.

Locked my finger in the car door and my keypad didn't work so I had to unlock the door with the other hand I swear that was the longest minute of my life

Throwing wrong things in the trash ..just two days ago ..i opened up a noodle pack ...threw the noodles itself instead of the plastic
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NolanDW

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I've forgotten how to walk down steps before.It'll be like a split second where your mind just goes blank and you damn near bust your ***.I know i'm not the only one who has experienced this!
forgetting how to walk down steps? uhh.. you might be alone on that one
laugh.gif
I'm almost positive he's alone on that one. Dude turned 2 yrs old for hot second
laugh.gif
actually i have experienced this before...it's just something about being unsure about the next step down and being hesitant to step on it cause you think you're gonna fall
Nah yall %*%@@@ got vertigo.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom