What's The Most Absent Minded Thing You've Done?

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

I was dropping a deuce and was in a hurry to get out of the house. As soon as I was finished, I'm out the door with a quickness. I sit down in my car and find out, I forgot to wipe my +!%. I had to go back in the house and shower and get ready. i ended up late to where I was going anyway.
105e14w.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lost 4 of my last 5 phones (still don't know how.. most of the time it was in the snow for some reason)
Lost my wallet twice, with money it both times
dropped my favorite bowl EVER. Had it for 3 years and it was on of those color changing joints. It was just chilling in my hand, I was not even moving, itslipped and shattered all over the ##!$+%$ ground.
I guess if your a pot head this type of +$$% happens all the time
smh.gif
tired.gif

sometimes i leave my phone or my credit card holder at the counter whenever i pay then walk away. (-_-)

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Running a red light
smh.gif
I was so out of it.
I did this too... I cruised right through a solid red..not even realizing.

I've done it, my roommate said I walked the light because I was in no rush to run it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I've forgotten how to walk down steps before.It'll be like a split second where your mind just goes blank and you damn near bust your ***.I know i'm not the only one who has experienced this!
forgetting how to walk down steps? uhh.. you might be alone on that one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I've forgotten how to walk down steps before.It'll be like a split second where your mind just goes blank and you damn near bust your ***.I know i'm not the only one who has experienced this!
laugh.gif
I'm almost positive he's alone on that one. Dude turned 2 yrs old for hot second
laugh.gif

Reaching for the Orajel, I grabbed the Neosporin instead
sick.gif
nasty
I had a bottle of Tylenol on the counter and a cup of water, I picked up the water
and poured it into my hand

for some reason, every once in a while, i grab my body wash and use that as shampoo...when it doesn't fuzz up enough like the shampoo does, i
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I do #%!# like stepping outside to hit the weed, forget to exhale, and walk in the crib and start talking...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
I'm almost positive he's alone on that one. Dude turned 2 yrs old for hot second
laugh.gif

actually i have experienced this before...it's just something about being unsure about the next step down and being hesitant to step on it cause you thinkyou're gonna fall

I was at the bank in the drive-thru line and drove off with the container you put the ID and money into.

Originally Posted by BLinK

I was at the bank in the drive-thru line and drove off with the container you put the ID and money into.

grin.gif
I see you Blink...

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I do #%!# like stepping outside to hit the weed, forget to exhale, and walk in the crib and start talking...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ive done the same *%#+. i'd go outside to hit a bowl and walkinside the crib and realize that i forgot to exhale. gotta run out real quick to let it out

I have left money or my card in the atm machine a few times. I have dropped my phone off my lap getting out of the car
numerous times. The last time I did it I didn't realize until I got inside my apartment. I ran back outside and the phone
was gone!smh I have been sitting at a red light and will just take off for no reason while its still red. I have called one
of my jumpoffs by my main's name..she was so heated!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ive done the same *%#+. i'd go outside to hit a bowl and walk inside the crib and realize that i forgot to exhale. gotta run out real quick to let it out

%!#+ be mad awkward.. or really funny when you just start blowing smoke and THEN remember that you forgot to exhale
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom