What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by Kramer

Most people can take what other people go threw, but whenever it's dogs its always just
frown.gif
That's a sickness in itself IMO.
"I raped a stripped"

(The peanut gallery...."ahhh well.  *inserts
laugh.gif
 x 1000*")

"I killed a dog"

(
mad.gif
mad.gif
 you should be skewered and slaughtered and taken out back and shot.  nobody loves you.  you're trash)

I'll never understand how people have zero compassion for each other's well being, but all the compassion in the world for an animal.  It's like really...minds are +%!+@#* warped 
eek.gif
w people i guess.....
grimiest story in this thread is the dude who laced the green w/ dope ......the dog story ***%@* up but guess what....its a dog....it is what it is...hell i killed 2 deer last year 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

Originally Posted by Kramer

Most people can take what other people go threw, but whenever it's dogs its always just
frown.gif
That's a sickness in itself IMO.
"I raped a stripped"

(The peanut gallery...."ahhh well.  *inserts
laugh.gif
 x 1000*")

"I killed a dog"

(
mad.gif
mad.gif
 you should be skewered and slaughtered and taken out back and shot.  nobody loves you.  you're trash)

I'll never understand how people have zero compassion for each other's well being, but all the compassion in the world for an animal.  It's like really...minds are +%!+@#* warped 
eek.gif
w people i guess.....
grimiest story in this thread is the dude who laced the green w/ dope ......the dog story ***%@* up but guess what....its a dog....it is what it is...hell i killed 2 deer last year 
pimp.gif

well I didnt do it. My uncle, and I'm sure he has hundreds of grimey stories.
so my uncle was riding dirtbikes in some HUGE place in so cal.
some guy broke his femur and had to be hellicoptered out of there.
when my uncle got back, he for some reason didnt have a place to spend the night.
He broke into the guys truck and slept there.
the guy had about 5 boxes of snickers, my uncle continued to eat them all  

well I didnt do it. My uncle, and I'm sure he has hundreds of grimey stories.
so my uncle was riding dirtbikes in some HUGE place in so cal.
some guy broke his femur and had to be hellicoptered out of there.
when my uncle got back, he for some reason didnt have a place to spend the night.
He broke into the guys truck and slept there.
the guy had about 5 boxes of snickers, my uncle continued to eat them all  

lol wow, some of these stories are crazy..

as for me, i was at a bar chilling with my boy and this random drunk girl is like "omg this is my fav song, hold my purse please" so i see a credit card sticking out of the purse and my boy is like hey they dont check id here lol, so i give the bar tender her card and keep the tab open, we get a few shots and some beers and the chick comes back and im "like hey drinks on me"..long story short..as im walking out bartender hits her with the tab and she start screaming..we run out and catch the first cab we see..i woke up the next day with a beer in my jacket pocket lol

Drunk guy offers me what he thought was a buck for a cig, took it because it was $10.

Lit his cigarette for him then kindly bid him adieu because there was a Dollar Menu calling his Alexander Hamilton.

Me and some friends needed a ride home from the bars at like 230 am, so I hit up this girl, woke her up and got her out of bed to come pick us up. We got tired of waiting for her and ended up taking a cab to a strip club. She starts blowing up my phone around 3am and I just ignored her. :smh:

i remember in the 6th grade there and i was in gym class chewing on my gum and it ran out flavor so i threw it across the gym. little did i know little jason  sat on his floor spot with gum on his tusch. " did i do that"

when i was little i use to steal candy from this grocery store, and one day one of the workers caught me and i was pissed so every night i notice he would close the gate for the supermarket. this one night i grabbed an egg from the fridge and i launched it at him and landed dead center on his head.  i should of been a 3 point shooter for the knicks with that aim

My first job was McDonalds...they wasnt paying a man enough obviously. I was working drive-thru like majority of the time. When I realized the cameras wasnt working, I thought of a master plan to earn more money than im already earning. To do this, I had to involve whoever was working the 2nd window, since i was working first window and the people making the food. What I did was ring the customers orders so they can see their order on the screen. When they pulled up to the window, I changed their order to like 10 cent cheese or some bbq sauce. This is where your cell phone calculator came into play, u had to remember their total and they amount of money they give u to give them back their change. So what I did was have my own "seperate cash" on top of the register and gave them their change so they can see their money actually going into the register but in reality, the only thing going into the register was the 10 cent cheese or 27 cent bbq sauce. Once that was done, ran to the the grill and told whoever was working there to make whatever burger the customer ordered. What stopped the operation was when customers asks for their receipt...then im like !%* lol. I would have to remember their whole order and remember the cash they give me. That was the hardest part but that only happened like 10% of the time. So by doing this, I earned like a good $200-300 a day. But of course I had to give a small amount to the worker in the second window and the grill workers. Of course word spreads to other workers and they wanted in lol. Had this one dude begging me to get into this operation lol. Even taught this young prodigy how to do it, made $30 his first try lol. I ran this operation for about a good 6 months until management found out there was more food going outside and less cash coming inside. They questioned me, of course I denied it. The very next day, I came to work, ready to make some money. The manager gets a phone call from the higher management or whatever and asked if I was there and basically said u no longer work there lol. I lost that business alot of money lol. oh well.
did somethin like this at one of my old jobs, but i was only takin like 5% of sales

i was HITTIN, avg day 200-400, and fridays saturdays 800-1000, i had to split wit my coworker, and i was the brains of it all, if i didnt split wit them, i woulda had da new charger at the end of that summer 

10k+ in that summer, and blew it all on clothes and a apartment like a dummy

Big homie wanted a youngbol sweatpants, made him take em off n gave them to da big homie ( r.i.p ) then ended up feelin bad n gave him back is pants. He was standing infront of like 10 of the homies in his boxers. I was like 17 this was not somethin I'm proud of, I thought I was invincible as youngin a terrorist to my neighborhood (picture a little punk *** debo goin around takin the younger kids packs )
7 years later :smh: @ myself

Last edited:
Long story short a former friend of mines was talking down about me on twitter, FB, and in the neighborhood.. I didn't believe it at first but I was soon shown proof from a few friends of mine.. Homie was straight spreading rumors about me.. I saw him one night at the club and I instantly swung on him. I didn't think about who he was with or anything. It was pretty much a one of one fight util he tried to hit me with a bottle then my friends jumped in and straight washed him up..
I was 20 at the time, and a hell of alot wilder than I am now.. I would never do something like that at this stage in my life, it just isn't worth it..

Last edited:
Sleep with my boys girl...well a girl he was doggin. Asked him if I could, he said yea so I did...he got butt hurt

knock a kid out for messing with my sister then ran him over with my bike srs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom