What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by ABC

Anyways, I'll never forget what she said after all of this... "your guys' cum is probably fighting in my stomach" 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 to think that this is going to be someone's mother some day 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

^Beat me to it, im not mytmouse but I simply cant think of anything that compares to what you guys said.

thread is comedy though
pimp.gif
good @$#% OP

^Beat me to it, im not mytmouse but I simply cant think of anything that compares to what you guys said.

thread is comedy though
pimp.gif
good @$#% OP

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Well I just posted about it not too long ago.

I got food poison from gas station boudain.

I crapped on myself while I was sleep and somehow it got all over my girl.

eek.gif
and you're alive to tell the story?! goodness
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SweetBabyRAE

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh... and Take yo %*# to sleep mugggle
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

GROWN.
grin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

GROWN.
grin.gif

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and asked him to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

And not a single f*** was given that day.

21japsn.jpg

Done some pretty grimey things that I wouldn't even feel comfortable saying anonymously on the interwebz, but I'll say this one because its the cool kinda grimey and it involves sexorz

Shorty I was smashin for about six months decides to stop by my church (which is pastored by my FATHER
30t6p3b.gif
). I'm a little surprised and slightly turned on because it had been months since I'd seen her and longer than that since I'd smashed. One problem though; she had brought her 6 year old nephew. I played the drums for the choir, so from the front of the church I kept sending signals for her to go downstairs so we could "talk". Shortly after that I go downstairs and sure enough, she comes strolling down the stairs right after me....with her nephew in tow (not sure why I even expected otherwise, not like she coulda left him alone) Anyways, the basement of the church is more like a banquet hall than anything else, easily and often accessed by the hundreds of members of the church. So we begin to talk, and eventually we get to the possibility of me smashing there and then. She basically made me promise to attend a HS basketball game with her after service for letting me smash
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and asked him to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif
) I got my head to the sky, goin hard for no reason at all when I notice something in my peripherals. Sure enough, lil dude is intensely watching me slam his aunt, for God knows how long. Confused as to how to handle the situation, I just closed the door all the way and kept going. Afterwards, we finished and I never told her about her nephew seeing us. Nor did I attend the basketball game.

21japsn.jpg

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

GROWN.
grin.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

GROWN.
grin.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and askedhim to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
, so I obliged. So I called up my boy who was playing the organ and askedhim to come downstairs and watch lil mans while I smashed (terrible move in hindsight) So I'm beatin shorty from behind in one of those cupboard/closet things found in big kitchens, door halfway open (per her request so we could "easily escape if someone saw us"....
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

for showin lil man how its done
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

21japsn.jpg

You win
laugh.gif
you win
roll.gif
roll.gif

for showin lil man how its done
pimp.gif

My old roommates girl was a *****, so on the day I was moving out I was and had a brilliant idea. Everyday, she would go into the kitchen and make toast, so I went and got the next slice of bread and wiped down my nuts and made a "hotdog" out of myself, and put it back in the loaf. I watched her eat it with the on my face but inside I was like .
Sometimes I feel bad about it, but then I remember how much I hated her.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

roll.gif
roll.gif

ya'll some sick individuals lmaooooo

My old roommates girl was a *****, so on the day I was moving out I was and had a brilliant idea. Everyday, she would go into the kitchen and make toast, so I went and got the next slice of bread and wiped down my nuts and made a "hotdog" out of myself, and put it back in the loaf. I watched her eat it with the on my face but inside I was like .
Sometimes I feel bad about it, but then I remember how much I hated her.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

roll.gif
roll.gif

ya'll some sick individuals lmaooooo

Back
Top Bottom