whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

Actually do this quite a bit. Still drive home to my parents' place to eat at this local pizza joint (1 hour each way). Have a couple buddies that love it just as much and make the trip with me. We usually try to do it every couple of months. Picks up quite a bit during the Summer months.

Peace,
J

45 minutes for Dairy Queen. They have the best ice cream desserts, even better than Sonics and Braums by a small margin.

Actually do this quite a bit. Still drive home to my parents' place to eat at this local pizza joint (1 hour each way). Have a couple buddies that love it just as much and make the trip with me. We usually try to do it every couple of months. Picks up quite a bit during the Summer months.

Peace,
J

45 minutes for Dairy Queen. They have the best ice cream desserts, even better than Sonics and Braums by a small margin.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

you must live in the middle of nowhere if you have to drive 45 minutes for Dairy Queen

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

you must live in the middle of nowhere if you have to drive 45 minutes for Dairy Queen

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm contemplating going to the far side of Boston to get some Popeyes or Raising Canes chicken. I like in the suburbs and don't have a car so it'll take about an hour and a half to get there by public transportation
sick.gif
laugh.gif

where you live at schun
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I'm contemplating going to the far side of Boston to get some Popeyes or Raising Canes chicken. I like in the suburbs and don't have a car so it'll take about an hour and a half to get there by public transportation
sick.gif
laugh.gif

where you live at schun
nerd.gif

ive been in the car with someone who drove an hour away. for me the furthest id go is probably 20 or so mins. cant really recall myself ever driving far for somethin to eat.

ive been in the car with someone who drove an hour away. for me the furthest id go is probably 20 or so mins. cant really recall myself ever driving far for somethin to eat.

50 minutes to Wendy's when I was going to school in Missouri.

One of my buddies and me were talking about how we hadn't eaten Wendy's for months since we left PR to go to school so we just took the long *!+ drive at 2:30 in the morning.
laugh.gif
Worth it.
pimp.gif

50 minutes to Wendy's when I was going to school in Missouri.

One of my buddies and me were talking about how we hadn't eaten Wendy's for months since we left PR to go to school so we just took the long *!+ drive at 2:30 in the morning.
laugh.gif
Worth it.
pimp.gif

I'm in love with Chick Fil A right now

#4, spicy chicken sandwich, pepper jack cheese
with a small banana pudding milkshake

I'm in love with Chick Fil A right now

#4, spicy chicken sandwich, pepper jack cheese
with a small banana pudding milkshake

hour & twenty minutes
there's a chinese food restaurant within miles of my parents' house
it's been there over twenty years, best i've ever had anywhere