whats the furthest youve driven to get some food vol. i need some chick fil a in my life

- An hour from the East Bay to Davis for some all you can eat Sushi.
- Flew to LA last minute cause I was craving some Roscoes.

- An hour from the East Bay to Davis for some all you can eat Sushi.

drove 2 hours home from college for some good home cookin
pimp.gif

thanks mom

I'm contemplating going to the far side of Boston to get some Popeyes or Raising Canes chicken. I like in the suburbs and don't have a car so it'll take about an hour and a half to get there by public transportation
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I'm contemplating going to the far side of Boston to get some Popeyes or Raising Canes chicken. I like in the suburbs and don't have a car so it'll take about an hour and a half to get there by public transportation
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

SWAG.
pimp.gif

2 hrs for chic-fil-a tho?
grin.gif

If im ever craving anything...id make a full day out of it. Midnight munchies, id just cook something up in the kitchen

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

SWAG.
pimp.gif

2 hrs for chic-fil-a tho?
grin.gif

If im ever craving anything...id make a full day out of it. Midnight munchies, id just cook something up in the kitchen

i love driving tho so i look at this as bomb food PLUS a good way to clear my head
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just blast the music and cruise

i had a uncle who would take the greyhound bus from milwaukee, wisconsin to cincinnati ohio just cause he loved a little diner there
laugh.gif
once he finished his meal he would head back

i dont know why but i love that
laugh.gif

i love driving tho so i look at this as bomb food PLUS a good way to clear my head
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

just blast the music and cruise

i had a uncle who would take the greyhound bus from milwaukee, wisconsin to cincinnati ohio just cause he loved a little diner there
laugh.gif
once he finished his meal he would head back

i dont know why but i love that
laugh.gif

me and my boy have wasted 2 hours and a tank of gas driving around figuring out where to eat.  like we get in this zone and we gotta find the best spot no matter what.
laugh.gif

so yea i'd drive 2 hours for some food.

me and my boy have wasted 2 hours and a tank of gas driving around figuring out where to eat.  like we get in this zone and we gotta find the best spot no matter what.
laugh.gif

so yea i'd drive 2 hours for some food.

Me and 3 friends drove 2 hrs from Tucson to Phoenix just for some all you can eat Arabian food. Worth every penny
pimp.gif

Me and 3 friends drove 2 hrs from Tucson to Phoenix just for some all you can eat Arabian food. Worth every penny
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom