What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3 on the court

What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3. I have a BBall tourney coming up and all i have is J's. Reason im asking isbecause i had foot surgery about 4 months ago and im looking for the best comfort and performance. Cushioning also. I personally like the XVIII but i sold allof my pairs so im trying to decide between these. Im not balling in retro because they seem to be more casual wear than balling shoes. That's why i choosethese later (more recent) models.

What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3. I have a BBall tourney coming up and all i have is J's. Reason im asking isbecause i had foot surgery about 4 months ago and im looking for the best comfort and performance. Cushioning also. I personally like the XVIII but i sold allof my pairs so im trying to decide between these. Im not balling in retro because they seem to be more casual wear than balling shoes. That's why i choosethese later (more recent) models.

XII ftw!
t5sxmc.jpg

I thought about that. I forgot to mention the XII's because they were if not the best retro to the orig model and then they were lighter than the og.Hmmmmm

I thought about that. I forgot to mention the XII's because they were if not the best retro to the orig model and then they were lighter than the og.Hmmmmm

if you have any 17 other then the cdp's i would go with those my favorite to ball in

if you have any 17 other then the cdp's i would go with those my favorite to ball in

^^ yeah pretty much just looking for insight. Im looking really into comfort and cushioning because of my foot. last time I slammed my foot really hard I hadsome pain but it last for about a min or shorter, so based on you guys opinions and playing in these models i could probably get help deciding what pair topossibly wear.

^^ yeah pretty much just looking for insight. Im looking really into comfort and cushioning because of my foot. last time I slammed my foot really hard I hadsome pain but it last for about a min or shorter, so based on you guys opinions and playing in these models i could probably get help deciding what pair topossibly wear.

XIX im pretty sure has double stacked zoom air, so for comfort alone I would say those. Too me between, cushioning, court feel, support, lightweight the xiv ismy favorite jordan for ball, xxiii being a close second.

XIX im pretty sure has double stacked zoom air, so for comfort alone I would say those. Too me between, cushioning, court feel, support, lightweight the xiv ismy favorite jordan for ball, xxiii being a close second.

XIX or XX1 FTW XVII are good also definitely not the XX3, cuz you might get pinky toe pains lol. XX don't have as much ankle support, and never balled inXIVs so I can't say.

XIX or XX1 FTW XVII are good also definitely not the XX3, cuz you might get pinky toe pains lol. XX don't have as much ankle support, and never balled inXIVs so I can't say.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

^^ dude u live in Watts?
Not anymore but im there every other day and weekends. Raised in WATTS, just moved out earlier this year. Obviously you stay in the wood LOL.

Thanks for the input fellas and what ever input continues to come in thanks in advance. I ball in the XIX's once but cant really remember the court feel. Ican remember that damn lace coming loose a few times during the game tho. Right now im leaning towards XIV or XIX with the XXI hanging in the wing. Maybe illtry more than 1 in the first game and go from there. Get my ron artest on LOL.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

^^ dude u live in Watts?
Not anymore but im there every other day and weekends. Raised in WATTS, just moved out earlier this year. Obviously you stay in the wood LOL.

Thanks for the input fellas and what ever input continues to come in thanks in advance. I ball in the XIX's once but cant really remember the court feel. Ican remember that damn lace coming loose a few times during the game tho. Right now im leaning towards XIV or XIX with the XXI hanging in the wing. Maybe illtry more than 1 in the first game and go from there. Get my ron artest on LOL.

XIX's are the most comfortable in my opinion, good ankle support and the zoom air is very good on these.

XIX's are the most comfortable in my opinion, good ankle support and the zoom air is very good on these.

I dont know about anyone else, but I loved playing ball in my Black Cat IVs. First indoor, which was great, then outdoor and still holds up well.

Back
Top Bottom