What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3 on the court

I dont know about anyone else, but I loved playing ball in my Black Cat IVs. First indoor, which was great, then outdoor and still holds up well.

XIX's and XXI's would get my vote.

i was never impressed by the way XX's performed on the court. No ankle support at all, and the grip was sub par.

XIX's and XXI's would get my vote.

i was never impressed by the way XX's performed on the court. No ankle support at all, and the grip was sub par.

I haven't played in the newer models, but the XVIIs were always my favorites for ballin, and the XIIs were the most durable.

I haven't played in the newer models, but the XVIIs were always my favorites for ballin, and the XIIs were the most durable.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Agreed.

The 17's are the best by far. The foambacked Lycra collar gave the best ankle support i ever felt in a shoe.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Agreed.

The 17's are the best by far. The foambacked Lycra collar gave the best ankle support i ever felt in a shoe.

XIs and XIVs, personally. XIIs are very stiff, not suitable for your recovering feet.
I've heard a very good feedback from a close friend of mine about XVIIs; he trashed them all.

Try to look at Hyperdunks, or Kobe IVs.
Zoom Generation I, LeBron's first signature shoes is one of the best too.
Or maybe Adidas?

XIs and XIVs, personally. XIIs are very stiff, not suitable for your recovering feet.
I've heard a very good feedback from a close friend of mine about XVIIs; he trashed them all.

Try to look at Hyperdunks, or Kobe IVs.
Zoom Generation I, LeBron's first signature shoes is one of the best too.
Or maybe Adidas?

from the selection you mentioned i would recommend the XIX or XX, from my personal preference, i have wide feet btw and other than thos my personal fave is theXVI's

from the selection you mentioned i would recommend the XIX or XX, from my personal preference, i have wide feet btw and other than thos my personal fave is theXVI's

Back
Top Bottom