Whats the best city you've ever been to?

Amsterdam
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Gotta do a top 5:

Hands down the best bar scene/nightlife I've experienced so far in my 26 years on Earth. (For the record I've never been to NYC, ATL, orVancouver.)

austin_tx_local.jpg

This is my ideal place to escape from reality.

las-vegas-attractions.jpg

This is one of the best places to get your tourist on.

seattle.jpg

It's just a beautiful city overall. Beautiful sights, beautiful women, & right by the ocean. Gotta love it.

SanDiego3.jpg

And last but not least, I gotta put it up for the nearest big city to me. I'm only 30-45 minutes away.

Moon%2520over%2520San%2520Francisco.jpg

I've lived in NYC, London, and Boston (all for 5 or more years.)

NYC is the best city in the world by far.

The happiest I've ever been in my life was during winters when I was younger and I used to visit family in San Diego (I'm a so cal kid at heart) andSan Fran in the winters.

If all my family and 90% of my friends didn't live on the East Coast I'd have no problem moving to one of those two.

I should add I've also lived in Nigeria and assorted European countries, but for 2 years or short each... and still. NYC.

Buenos Aires, Argentina. The European influence is everywhere; from the food to the women
pimp.gif
And it's incredibly inexpensive to wild' out on money.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

penjamo, guanajuato....

because its so relaxing and a beautiful small city......good place to retire

Mine is Cueramaro, Guanajuato, its like 5 minutes away, go there alot to visit family and to party

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

RBCTower-RaleighNC-3m.jpg

Raliegh, NC....had a great time out there. its quiet, no sirens, and real relaxing.
pimp.gif
my mans, glad you enjoyed

but for me hands down LA

nmlwfk.jpg

14njtbp.jpg

the women and the laid back vibe is just crazy.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Miami on christmas in 05 was amazing, camo shorts on on christmas day. beautiful woman.

Exactly how it was for me yesterday. High 70's over here. I love Orlando, its my favorite city in America.

Cannes, St. Tropez, Ibiza, Las Vegas.....all for fun.

Overall, Beirut was incredible, I love Los Angeles since I've spent a lot of time living there, Paris & Barcelona are dope, as is Florence. Hong Kong& Shanghai are pretty cool. Hard to pick a favorite.

Back
Top Bottom