Whats soo Good about Plies?...I must be missing something..

Son can't put a sentence together on a track and you hear him when he's not rapping and he sounds like a college grad. Personally I think he'swack.

Wack, bottom line.Another disgrace.. He'll be gone tomorrow (maybe not that soon but yall know what I mean)

...Hopefully

My N' Plies......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ that video

my dude said i beg to differ...he has to have a twin or somethin

all i know is:

alot of rappers sitting home on the weekends
he got a waiting list shorty put your offer in
you cant move him for under 30 grand
try and give him 29 if you think he playin

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Son can't put a sentence together on a track and you hear him when he's not rapping and he sounds like a college grad. Personally I think he's wack.

thats because he is a college grad...

I *** with em . . . Son keep it real, I mean if I want to hear some EDUCATED, big word using cat I'd go buy some bull %$+$ like Canibus. His album to mewas pretty good, and the fact that he actually stands for something is dope to me . . . Its cats that sound more "educated" that don't stand for%$+$ but makin label execs rich . . . Plies aint one of them and you gotta respect it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^dude aint even pop... he just flat out dumb... he makes dumb rap for dumb Ns... dude has a 5 word vocabulary which includes N, lurkin, chopper, bushes, and cracka... the word puzzias dont count cuz its an adjective...
roll.gif

my dude said i beg to differ...he has to have a twin or somethin

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

^dude aint even pop... he just flat out dumb... he makes dumb rap for dumb Ns... dude has a 5 word vocabulary which includes N, lurkin, chopper, bushes, and cracka... the word puzzias dont count cuz its an adjective...
laugh.gif
So true. The eff is real?
eyes.gif

When people say or describe themselves as being " REAL" then most likely their NOT! Especially cats on myspace who say something like "I am areal !%% n'" in the about section the hell is that supposed to mean.
eyes.gif
I'ts like cats try describing they entire life in one word.
laugh.gif
{interviewer}Whay kind of music do you make? {garbo rapper} Real %*@ music!

unless you can relate to what hes talkin/rappin about its hard to appreciate what he and his music are saying..he may not be the best rapper ever but he doescome through and say some real shh

unless you can relate to what hes talkin/rappin about its hard to appreciate what he and his music are saying..he may not be the best rapper ever but he does come through and say some real shh

Originally Posted by souls 4 riches

unless you can relate to what hes talkin/rappin about its hard to appreciate what he and his music are saying..he may not be the best rapper ever but he does come through and say some real shh

may be funny to you, but like any music the opinion is subjective

There's nothin that's "so good" about dudes rapping. However, he isn't nearly as bad as some people like to make it seem. As far asdude being different on records than in interviews, i don't see what the huge deal is. Music is a art-form, people are forgetting that, if you choose torepresent yourself a certain way then fine. When you try to take on that persona 24/7, that's a issue and that's what 99 % of rap cats is doing.

Not trying to say Plies and Luda's rapping is on the same level AT ALL, but forreal doesn't Ludacris do the same thing? Listen to a Ludacris album,especially his earlier ones and tell me from that album would you think he was a college graduate, (Georgia State University) whose parents also went tocollege???? But he doesn't get on interviews acting like he's a damn fool, or some goon. Take it how you want, but i'll still respect Plies morethan most of these other cats in the game.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

There's nothin that's "so good" about dudes rapping. However, he isn't nearly as bad as some people like to make it seem. As far as dude being different on records than in interviews, i don't see what the huge deal is. Music is a art-form, people are forgetting that, if you choose to represent yourself a certain way then fine. When you try to take on that persona 24/7, that's a issue and that's what 99 % of rap cats is doing.

Not trying to say Plies and Luda's rapping is on the same level AT ALL, but forreal doesn't Ludacris do the same thing? Listen to a Ludacris album, especially his earlier ones and tell me from that album would you think he was a college graduate, (Georgia State University) whose parents also went to college???? But he doesn't get on interviews acting like he's a damn fool, or some goon. Take it how you want, but i'll still respect Plies more than most of these other cats in the game.

YEAH I AGREE WITH WITH EVERYTHING U SAYIN................IT SOUND LIKE YALL GETTIN MAD CAUSE HE SOUND EDUCATED WHEN HE TALK.....................CMON NOWRAPPING IS ENTERTAINMENT...............HE SUPPOSE TO SOUND LIKE A DUMMY.........DUDE AINT REALLY ONE OF MY FAV. RAPPERS BUT I RESPECT DUDE AS APERSON..............EVERY INTERVIEW I HAVE SEEN HE ACTUALLY HAS A MESSAGE TO TELL PEOPLE SO I CANT HATE

Who likes Plies lol? I know he doesn't have many fans on NT. I know chics that like him. Not saying he's not for dudes but i've never got theimpression he's this big sought after rapper. Dudes keep bringing up he's a college grad like that means he ain't hood lol. Like you a punk orsomething because you a college grad. His music is entertaining enough to keep my attention. Not a great rapper but I also don't think he's done so badto attract negative criticism either though.

Back
Top Bottom