What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

EastbayRep wrote:

They will be $14.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
Any word if you guys will be getting medium sizes? 
At this time, we are only going to be receiving large sizes from what I can see in our system.  If this changes, we will not find out until we receive the shipment.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray, hopefully they'll come out with that size eventually.

Hopefully, but I highly doubt it because FL would be selling it in that size already since they have already been receiving their shipments for them.

I remember I spoke to a Nike rep a few weeks back and she stated that Mediums will be mass produced this upcoming summer.

I was asking about the elite kobes. Hope they do come out later on though. Reg basketball elites are hard to find too. Only seen the med in running elite.

So I'm trying to gather what I've read in here.. You guys who wear size 9-10'@@* prefer rocking the mediums? Maybe I totally got that wrong..

i haven't had any mediums, but i think it's because the larges fit a little lose on first wear... so mediums would fit perfet on first wear i'm assuming

Originally Posted by aFamous

Just copped me a few pairs of elites!

dsc01661p.jpg

White/orange pair has got me on the lookout..

100 pages
pimp.gif

to celebrate 100 pages i thought i'd add wdywt pics I have of all of them.

I have duplicates of white/black, black/white, and 3 pairs of navy/white because navy is my school's main color.

purple/white

navy/white

red/white

black/white

black/grey

white/grey hi-quarter

white/purple hi-quarter

white/black

edit:

maroon/white (i have skinny legs, so what?)

only white/navy wdywt i could find was a pic my mom took of my feet on senior night
grin.gif

184281_205815389432417_100000118723263_901339_6878995_n.jpg

also, check your local footlockers! i just picked up a white/royal pair of hi quarter kobe elite socks for my friend that is a big kobe fan (d-rider) they had white and black. the color is supposed to be purple but it is definitely a deep royal.

i was offered blk/gold and blk/red and navy/yellow elite socks for my USA's...

has anyone seen those colors before?

yeah man, its craziness really. but really though i would never pay 15 dollars for the kobe elites let alone 100 bucks for the USA's. BUT the USA's are just amazing IMO.

those random colours that youre getting offered for the USA's are most likely custom made, i see them on ebay for like 40 a piece.

cbrooks, you killin me with the triple socks 
pimp.gif

^cbrooks is a visionary

nike has a wide selection of elites but im just waiting for some cool ones to come out. they need to drop those college colors like theyve done for UNC (white/uni blue)

especially:

duke (white/blue)
ohio st (black/red)
uconn (navy/red)
syracuse (white/orange)

now that the kobe elites dropped its only a matter of time before lebron and possibly other premier nike sponsored players (KD) get their own elite socks. At least that would be the logical thing to do

if anyone has any info on the white elites with the maroon stripe on the back PM me or just post in this.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

100 pages
pimp.gif

to celebrate 100 pages i thought i'd add wdywt pics I have of all of them.

I have duplicates of white/black, black/white, and 3 pairs of navy/white because navy is my school's main color.

184281_205815389432417_100000118723263_901339_6878995_n.jpg

also, check your local footlockers! i just picked up a white/royal pair of hi quarter kobe elite socks for my friend that is a big kobe fan (d-rider) they had white and black. the color is supposed to be purple but it is definitely a deep royal.

I would love to have a pair of those shorts.

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

just wondering... how do you guys wash ur socks?
Wash them in cold water, low tumble, and hang them up. Don't put them in the dryer, that's what ruins your socks or makes them fade. Also, flip your socks inside out when you're washing them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Anyone seen the !%+%@%@ who has the USAs for sale on the bay for 100? Lmfao. 100 for socks.

Shoot look at the last 30 days completed auctions on there and sort by highest price.  The highest priced pair went for 1,025 bucks.  A pair of Think Pinks went for 405!  These prices are insane.  I am watching a pair of pinks right now thats at 70 with days to go.

Originally Posted by BecomeLegendary

^cbrooks is a visionary

nike has a wide selection of elites but im just waiting for some cool ones to come out. they need to drop those college colors like theyve done for UNC (white/uni blue)

especially:

duke (white/blue)
ohio st (black/red)
uconn (navy/red)
syracuse (white/orange)

now that the kobe elites dropped its only a matter of time before lebron and possibly other premier nike sponsored players (KD) get their own elite socks. At least that would be the logical thing to do

if anyone has any info on the white elites with the maroon stripe on the back PM me or just post in this.

thanks fam.
i saw the mountaineers of huggieville had on some navy/yellow elites...
pimp.gif

edit

also does anyone have info on these?

i got them from the same guy i got the white/purple and purple/whites...traded him one of my navy/whites for these

Back
Top Bottom