What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^ hmm.. I'm wondering the same thing.. Stopped by the local Foot Locker and the price tag was 15, I couldn't see myself paying 15 for socks, hopefully your right about them being mispriced.. gonna have to check it out again.

Originally Posted by busdriver

Originally Posted by bahunt8

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

What's the meaning of the numbers on the upper left corner?

8-12?
46-50?
42-46?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

Prolly doesn't matter, but do any of you guys notice on the green and red ones that the first square is HUGE? Whenever I look on eBay, I see that the-fashion-empire-3 has socks with HUGE squares too. Purple ones seem fine, but do you know if those are legit?

fashion empire is 100% not real. first off, theyre from israel....that country single handedly runs the american mall kiosk game. their old name used to be fleamarketshop and the*ring*king

are you kidding me? they sell fake polo, fake hilfiger, fake everything. theres no way i'd ever buy anything from them

Fashion empire is def fake. I almost bought from them too, but opted out. Check out their facebook, a NTer commented about them selling fakes, and they go off saying how they are legit

Originally Posted by busdriver

Originally Posted by bahunt8

One of my local disount stores had a bunch of the white/red, green and purple quarters on sale for 3.99. I was very surprised to see them. Got a bunch for work and some extras.

What's the meaning of the numbers on the upper left corner?

8-12?
46-50?
42-46?

Thanks in advance
happy.gif

um where did you get these from which outlets? marhsalls or ross? wow

Dang ya'll digging up the old pics. That was from last summer at a local store Gabes. I'm stopping back in tomorrow to see if they still have some more and i'll scoop them up. The numbers at the top are just sizes. 8-12 or 42-46 is LG and 12-15 or 46-50 is XL

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by s dubl

smh...couple weeks ago I scooped 2 pairs of the Kobe Elites at my Foot Locker for 12 each. Went today to scoop a couple pairs for a friend and they raised the price to 15
30t6p3b.gif

i think they just got mispriced. at my footlocker they were tagged at $15 but when I paid for them they scan at $12
first time I was charged 12 each (26 n change after tax), then on sunday I was charged 15 each (30 n change after tax). The girl even said they raised the price
frown.gif

smh...couple weeks ago I scooped 2 pairs of the Kobe Elites at my Foot Locker for 12 each. Went today to scoop a couple pairs for a friend and they raised the price to 15
30t6p3b.gif

i think they just got mispriced. at my footlocker they were tagged at $15 but when I paid for them they scan at $12
first time I was charged 12 each (26 n change after tax), then on sunday I was charged 15 each (30 n change after tax). The girl even said they raised the price
frown.gif

dangg thats weak I didnt know. I should have grabbed more a couple weeks ago then.

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

15 dollars is a lot for socks. Nike is getting ridiculous with these.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

Wish footlockers around me sold these.. Guess I'll have to check out the HOH about an hour away
None of the Footlockers in my area carry them but the Champs do. I'd check it out there before heading to HOH.

Originally Posted by bns1201

fashion empire is 100% not real. first off, theyre from israel....that country single handedly runs the american mall kiosk game. their old name used to be fleamarketshop and the*ring*king

Just sayin, a lot of Elite socks are made in Israel
laugh.gif

Not saying they don't sell fakes, but it's a funny juxtaposition I suppose.

I need the older generation elites!! the black with gray stripe and white with gray stripe.. anyone know where i could get em at??

wow..thats a SickA$$ pick up aFamous.

Id like to see you ballin rotation with all those colors you got.

To all those that asked me for the style number last week, pm me if you still need it.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Any of the Sneaker chains selling the Kobe Elites online?
We should start selling the White/Concord and Black/Concord Kobe Elites during the second half of April.  We will only be selling a large size, which fits men's shoe size 8-12 and women's shoe size 10-13.  I will post an update once they are available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Are there brighter red socks out there? The ones I see are a little darker than I like, I'm looking for something to match these Arizona shorts.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Caerus

Any of the Sneaker chains selling the Kobe Elites online?
We should start selling the White/Concord and Black/Concord Kobe Elites during the second half of April.  We will only be selling a large size, which fits men's shoe size 8-12 and women's shoe size 10-13.  I will post an update once they are available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks Ray. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom