What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

For people in the Bay, Petaluma has both USA colors in stock. Called them but they don't do phone orders. They said they had about 10 pairs of each in M and L.

Last edited:
Called Nike Customer Service and a rep. told me that both styles of the USA socks will keep releasing all the way through this time next year.

finally got my red USA's! USA socks r complete now haha too much hype for a pair of socks, this is getting ridiculous lol. hope everyone is able to get their pairs!

Took me about 8 stores before I found one that would do a phone order for me which was the Myrtle Beach location.

I wish they had some blue socks like the red, with just blue and white(no red stripe). Would go good with the VI's and Uptempos.

I called them two days ago and they told me they didn't have any. She also said she was some kind of manager. Also asked about a restock and she said she didn't see anything planned for the next couple days. :smh:
Called a different store and got 2 of each.

They definitely lied to you, I went there yesterday and copped.

im give you guys a update on my experience

Mytle Beach
(843)-903-0110
is not longer accepting phone orders for the USA socks

San Marcos, Texas
512-353-8500
will get the socks in on sunday, and allowing phone orders starting monday

Cincinatti Store
513-539-4645
i just placed a order for 3 pairs, all Large (2 red and 1 navy), they still have pairs so order them quick.

good luck

Called to get a friend some of the USA's. Sevierville Nike Store had some available for phone orders. (865) 774-7743

Went to a Nike Outlet today and all they had was a couple pairs of smalls. The employees definitely looked out for me and got me out the way with a phone order for both the navy and red in large.

The hype is real with socks, smh.

Crazy thing is what is the next accessory for Nike to exploit? Ballerbands check. Socks check. :nerd:

Been wearing/playing in these since there was only the black/grey stripe and white/grey stripe and it seemed like they'd stay exclusive
To college/Pro guys, never thought they'd blow up like this but that's Nike marketing for ya :lol: but they REALLY need to mass produce
Them Hi-Quarters and stop playing :smh:

On another note can't wait to get my 3 pairs of USAs in 8)

Last edited:
thank you employee store

531762_10151112791422442_1481073733_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom