What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Hit up this nike outlet. I just order four pairs of the Navy/Red USA elites from them. They do SHIP! I'm out here in Seattle. :smokin:smokin
Central Valley, NY - Nike Factory Store
Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Phone: (845) 928-8838
yo........ BIG UPS to you.......... i got my pairs of white/reds, i hope they look as good as my white/navys.

Picked up four pairs of navy/red 2.0 elites at Cabazon near Indio for anybody in Southern Cali or the Inland Empire. I'm going to return the two pairs of medium though, I wear size 10 and prefer the large sock.

They're taking phone orders. Great customer service btw. :pimp:
Robert: Hi, my name is Robert. How may I help you?
Robert: Hello bearclawd
bearclawd: Can you help me locate which stores have these in stock? Size XL:
SX4667-146
SX4667-161
Robert: Yeah sure one moment.
Robert: I found the White/Obsidian but the Red ones have sold out.
bearclawd: Which store?
Robert: Destin - #89
10746 Emarald Coast Pkwy., Suite159 Destin -32550
850-650-0111
Robert: Sorry one second...
Robert: Destin - #89
10746 Emarald Coast Pkwy., Suite159
Destin, FL 32550
(850)-650-0111
San Marcos - #42
3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)-353-8500
Myrtle Beach - #78
4642 Factory Stores Rd., Suite FF100
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
(843)-903-0110
bearclawd: There are no red ones at any retail store?
Robert: I found several more but these three have the most quantity. No stores to my knowledge have the Red ones.
bearclawd: Thanks!
Robert: Not a problem.
Seems hit or miss.

thank you, called and ordered some pairs! :smokin

I picked up 6 pairs at my Nike factory store in Az, the employees told me only certain states received the clothing and socks and only 1 store in Az got merchandise.
They had dri-fit shirts, pullovers and soon will be getting the women's line.

I picked up 6 pairs at my Nike factory store in Az, the employees told me only certain states received the clothing and socks and only 1 store in Az got merchandise.
They had dri-fit shirts, pullovers and soon will be getting the women's line.

Any idea which pullover they had?

^^ WOW, I thought we were past the triple posts once we got of Yuku... LOL.

Calling for order is easy and seamless. I've only had great experiences with it...

Just placed a order, from the way the girl talked on the phone they seem to have both colors in all sizes and a lot of pairs at that, might call back and get the reds later today.

Just placed a order, from the way the girl talked on the phone they seem to have both colors in all sizes and a lot of pairs at that, might call back and get the reds later today.

which store did you order from? I called Kissimmee yesterday afternoon and they said they had them in stock but weren't taking phone orders anymore.

which store did you order from? I called Kissimmee yesterday afternoon and they said they had them in stock but weren't taking phone orders anymore.

I called them two days ago and they told me they didn't have any. She also said she was some kind of manager. Also asked about a restock and she said she didn't see anything planned for the next couple days. :smh:

Called a different store and got 2 of each.

so has dsg been getting the red usas? and what stores are you guys phone ordering from? and how do you order like what do you sat? help much appreciated

Last edited:
"I'd like to place a phone order..."

Then they'll tell you what to do. Have the item # handy just in case.

Back
Top Bottom