WHATS GOOD WITH JUELZ?

Originally Posted by Remi23

Taking 5 YEARS or more to drop Your Next Album is Unacceptable no matter what.

This...
and Cam released him out of his contract two years and all he has to show for it is that bum !@! Skull Gang mixtape...

It's over for tha N...

The only chance Dipset has is Vado...

Dude has the same type of buzz in the hood Max B had before he got locked up...

I mean, dude has half the city talking like a uptown N...

Vado might not have been anywhere without Cam...But now Cam needs that N to keep things afloat...

This...
and Cam released him out of his contract two years and all he has to show for it is that bum !@! Skull Gang mixtape...

It's over for tha N...

Vado might not have been anywhere without Cam...But now Cam needs that N to keep things afloat...

Home Run hasnt lost its buzz everywhere. Most people honestly havent heard it.
You can still drop the video for it , and it do well .
He probraly should just wait till Weezy get out , and reshoot it .

Home Run hasnt lost its buzz everywhere. Most people honestly havent heard it.
You can still drop the video for it , and it do well .
He probraly should just wait till Weezy get out , and reshoot it .

Anyone get around to that skull gang mixtape? , i think i downloaded back when it dropped n literally can only make out 1 song from that tape

Anyone get around to that skull gang mixtape? , i think i downloaded back when it dropped n literally can only make out 1 song from that tape

Juelz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

This...

It's over for tha N...

QFT!!!  Vado and Cam need to keep dropping their BOAB mixtapes, then slowly work in Juelz and Jimmy on some tracks... Vado has more buzz than Juelz and Jim right now IMO

-J23C

This...

It's over for tha N...

QFT!!!  Vado and Cam need to keep dropping their BOAB mixtapes, then slowly work in Juelz and Jimmy on some tracks... Vado has more buzz than Juelz and Jim right now IMO

-J23C

Juelz is one of my favorite rappers, i still have faith in him.
The problem was the Dipset break up.
Cam was holding L'z back from being on most of these top 100 singles, and his album would have dropped had he still had that buzz up.

Juelz will be fine, he been stock piling heat, he got a ton of records on deck... he just being smart and waiting for the right time to strike.
He will benefit most from a momentum stand point, so when Wayne comes home, Dipset is back, video for Home Run drops... he will have the ball rolling again, and if he got some sure fire singles.... dude will be back as one of the most noticed in the game.

Spoiler [+]
He's done

Juelz is one of my favorite rappers, i still have faith in him.
The problem was the Dipset break up.
Cam was holding L'z back from being on most of these top 100 singles, and his album would have dropped had he still had that buzz up.

Juelz will be fine, he been stock piling heat, he got a ton of records on deck... he just being smart and waiting for the right time to strike.
He will benefit most from a momentum stand point, so when Wayne comes home, Dipset is back, video for Home Run drops... he will have the ball rolling again, and if he got some sure fire singles.... dude will be back as one of the most noticed in the game.

Spoiler [+]
He's done

This...

It's over for tha N...

laugh.gif

camron-news.jpg

vado is DEFINITELY not poppin like that duke....and i love vado...he's still EASILY replaceable...cam don't need ANYONE, not even jim or juelz to stay hot.

and as far as juelz goes, he can sell out a event being a headliner....vado still opening for other cats.

ya love to kick ya dirt on juelz...that dude is good b...he can get feature money from all those moist/weak R&B records forever, and he can do shows from that massive mixtape

album catalog he was apart of...at this point he KNOWS he's gonna parlay and milk da dipset resurgence/reunion into his loomin def jam solo album.

This...

It's over for tha N...

laugh.gif

camron-news.jpg

vado is DEFINITELY not poppin like that duke....and i love vado...he's still EASILY replaceable...cam don't need ANYONE, not even jim or juelz to stay hot.

and as far as juelz goes, he can sell out a event being a headliner....vado still opening for other cats.

ya love to kick ya dirt on juelz...that dude is good b...he can get feature money from all those moist/weak R&B records forever, and he can do shows from that massive mixtape

album catalog he was apart of...at this point he KNOWS he's gonna parlay and milk da dipset resurgence/reunion into his loomin def jam solo album.

i'M Was a Big Fan of the set ^ but you just sound like a GROUPIE!
naw, ya just sound like salty haters.

ya seriously think juelz is done?
laugh.gif
son is literally da only dude on a major outta da whole set. def jam gonna give duke w/e he wants when he decides he wants his album to

drop.

i'M Was a Big Fan of the set ^ but you just sound like a GROUPIE!
naw, ya just sound like salty haters.

ya seriously think juelz is done?
laugh.gif
son is literally da only dude on a major outta da whole set. def jam gonna give duke w/e he wants when he decides he wants his album to

drop.

Santana was my fave out of dipset. It is sad to acknowledge that he is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom