WHATS GOOD WITH JUELZ?

I'm actually from NY, but this dude blew it when he got away from Cam for a minute... they made the best tracks together and alone he was just garbage. Now he's terrible and can't fix that. This whole Dipset 'reunion' or what have you their planning is gonna be lame too, I can just tell.. none of these guys are close to what they once were. Had the streets hot for days.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I'm actually from NY, but this dude blew it when he got away from Cam for a minute... they made the best tracks together and alone he was just garbage. Now he's terrible and can't fix that. This whole Dipset 'reunion' or what have you their planning is gonna be lame too, I can just tell.. none of these guys are close to what they once were. Had the streets hot for days.
THIS

THIS

Originally Posted by Remi23

THIS
qft.

Originally Posted by Remi23

THIS
qft.

yeah sound like those cats in da jordan brand forum....crappin on da space jams but as soon as da release dates come near ya wanna jump

on da bandwagon.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
The world exists outta NY, you know.
so?  rap world in NY >> rap world outside NY

like i said before, juelz is fine....i bet da last thing he worried about is what a bunch of backpack rap fans think of his relevancy....

soon as dipset move like voltron its gonna be a bunch of ya knob slobbing as usual....everyone is NY is anticipating diplomats...cam is getting as much

love as ever, jim doing him, zeke all up in da videos...vado shining...even da dipset bench (jr writer, hell rell, 40 cal) is rolling in force...

Diplomats.gif

as long as you under da bird you good...never knew why NTers under estimate da power of being in a group..means you can lamp out and as long as

other people doing work in da group your name is ALWAYS be buzzing just based off association.

yeah sound like those cats in da jordan brand forum....crappin on da space jams but as soon as da release dates come near ya wanna jump

on da bandwagon.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
The world exists outta NY, you know.
so?  rap world in NY >> rap world outside NY

like i said before, juelz is fine....i bet da last thing he worried about is what a bunch of backpack rap fans think of his relevancy....

soon as dipset move like voltron its gonna be a bunch of ya knob slobbing as usual....everyone is NY is anticipating diplomats...cam is getting as much

love as ever, jim doing him, zeke all up in da videos...vado shining...even da dipset bench (jr writer, hell rell, 40 cal) is rolling in force...

Diplomats.gif

as long as you under da bird you good...never knew why NTers under estimate da power of being in a group..means you can lamp out and as long as

other people doing work in da group your name is ALWAYS be buzzing just based off association.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

It's amazing that just a couple of years ago Wayne and Juelz were at the same level, as far as popularity...
One started grinding,hitting every guest appearance he could get, putting out multiple mixtapes and multiple albums...

While the other guy...did a whole bunch of nothing...

Juelz had his chance...and it's over...He will never be relevant again...

Well from both parties (Juelz  & Cam) Elz had done a *#++ load of features during that same time period where Wayne took off. He was actually supposed to be on a lot of the same songs with Wayne but Cam shot them down due to monetary disputes so his verses never got cleared and he remained stagnant.  As far as the mixtapes I have no answer for why he wasn't going in... We'll never know.

It's amazing that just a couple of years ago Wayne and Juelz were at the same level, as far as popularity...
One started grinding,hitting every guest appearance he could get, putting out multiple mixtapes and multiple albums...

Well from both parties (Juelz  & Cam) Elz had done a *#++ load of features during that same time period where Wayne took off. He was actually supposed to be on a lot of the same songs with Wayne but Cam shot them down due to monetary disputes so his verses never got cleared and he remained stagnant.  As far as the mixtapes I have no answer for why he wasn't going in... We'll never know.

laugh.gif
I'll always be a Cam fan, the rest are just meh now.. I hope they prove me wrong..

laugh.gif
I'll always be a Cam fan, the rest are just meh now.. I hope they prove me wrong..

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

when u catch fire on mixtapes your profile (and price) goes up....juelz wanted to get off a contract so it wouldn't be beneficial for him to be scorching

hot in da street...fab took da same exact approach to get released from elektra to go to def jam.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

when u catch fire on mixtapes your profile (and price) goes up....juelz wanted to get off a contract so it wouldn't be beneficial for him to be scorching

hot in da street...fab took da same exact approach to get released from elektra to go to def jam.

WELL SAID

WELL SAID

"Home Run" has lost it's buzz. It was hot on the net, but now when you wait 9 months to drop a video, it's kind of underwhelming...

The whole Diplomats situation is probably what has been slwoing Juelz down. He defitnely ain't doin' anything wiff' Skull Gang, because they aren't marketable..

Juelz needs to find new talent because everyone on Skull Gang isn't even average...

If Juelz wants to be hot/hotter like "What The Game's Been Missing" era, he has to have three fire singles IN A ROW.

(And yes, I will download the mixtape, & purchase the album.)

"Home Run" has lost it's buzz. It was hot on the net, but now when you wait 9 months to drop a video, it's kind of underwhelming...

The whole Diplomats situation is probably what has been slwoing Juelz down. He defitnely ain't doin' anything wiff' Skull Gang, because they aren't marketable..

Juelz needs to find new talent because everyone on Skull Gang isn't even average...

If Juelz wants to be hot/hotter like "What The Game's Been Missing" era, he has to have three fire singles IN A ROW.

(And yes, I will download the mixtape, & purchase the album.)

Man Homerun was a banger!!!

But Juelz is still hot off thet B,B, or B joint so all he needs is another Homerun or Take ya home to the Crib joint and hell be a star again

Man Homerun was a banger!!!

But Juelz is still hot off thet B,B, or B joint so all he needs is another Homerun or Take ya home to the Crib joint and hell be a star again

Taking 5 YEARS or more to drop Your Next Album is Unacceptable no matter what.

Taking 5 YEARS or more to drop Your Next Album is Unacceptable no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom