What's good my Asian NTers Vol. Eating at an Asian restaurant

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by scshift

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also, how do you know how to eat with chopsticks, but not know how to pick up rice with them? 
alien.gif
 If you need, just use utensils. We arent laughing at you for using forks or spoons.

(j/k yes we are
smile.gif
)

Nah dude you got it wrong I can use chopsticks very well, I can pick up rice, noodles, etc with them. But I see my Asian friends doing strange things like moving the bowl to their mouth, taking giant mouthfuls of noodles, maybe I'm too "Americanized".

Maybe I'm not Asian enough or something, but I just lower my face closer to the plate/bowl and guide the rice to my mouth from there. It's rare I pick up my dish unless it's soup. But eating large bites is fairly standard. Just do whatever you feel comfortable with and enjoy the food. It's not that serious to be uncomfortable.

My asian (chinese, korean, indian etc) friends are food nazis when it comes to their particular cultures.
laugh.gif

Damn, am I the only other person that didn't know about the word oriental being offensive??
nerd.gif

I've never used it, but I just didn't know
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tyroneaintblack

Originally Posted by ourtran

true asians would their rice with their hands like straight savages. but yeah, spoon for rice and chopsticks for noodles. 

i wouldnt say savages, many cultures eat primarily with their hands like Ethiopia and parts of middle east and asia.   
like I said.... Savages
shut up son

true asians would their rice with their hands like straight savages. but yeah, spoon for rice and chopsticks for noodles. 

i wouldnt say savages, many cultures eat primarily with their hands like Ethiopia and parts of middle east and asia.   
like I said.... Savages

and i belive we have found the most racist nt member

like I said.... Savages
shut up son

My asian (chinese, korean, indian etc) friends are food nazis when it comes to their particular cultures.
laugh.gif

like I said.... Savages

and i belive we have found the most racist nt member

Damn, am I the only other person that didn't know about the word oriental being offensive??
nerd.gif

I've never used it, but I just didn't know
ohwell.gif

like I said.... Savages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like I said.... Savages
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like I said.... Savages

eating%20fufu.JPG

I'm notorious for eating Nigerian dishes you're supposed to eat with your hands with a fork. Older and FOB Nigerians I know stay calling me Oyibo (white man).
laugh.gif

Anyhow someone ban this dude.

like I said.... Savages

eating%20fufu.JPG

I'm notorious for eating Nigerian dishes you're supposed to eat with your hands with a fork. Older and FOB Nigerians I know stay calling me Oyibo (white man).
laugh.gif

Anyhow someone ban this dude.

Back
Top Bottom