What's going on NT? Give me an update on your life

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayHood23

*Been unemployed for a month and a half and I'm broke.

*Bills have to be paid soon ie rent, cell phone, gas, electricity, internet/cable.....

*No food in the apt except for some pudding cups and red juice

*Applying for jobs (no luck yet) online since I dont have loose change to ride marta

All my problems would be solved if I could just get a decent job ASAP, I'm not gonna let my financial situation get me down though even tho its looking real grim
Using my own avy against me
laugh.gif

My life isnt the greatest but im not depressed about it, trying to stay optimistic

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

4.15 cannot get here soon enough. Till then, my life sucks.

Planning my honeymoon and wedding is the only thing that gets me through some of these work days.

eek.gif
Damn son, didn't even know you was trying to join DEATH ROW. When did this happen?
laugh.gif
1/17

Its all good, I'm not worried about this "prison" bid. Comes with its perks
pimp.gif

I hate my job

I'm finally starting to lose weight.

There are 3 girls that I'm talking to, so thats cool...

I'm a senior, don't know who I'm going to prom with yet..

Finally got my acceptance letter to Hunter College

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

am just finishing up purchasing my first house. 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath for $90K.

MazA, don't you stay in the bay? Foreclosed home? Were? If you don't mind me askin.

- On Spring Break, which means:

a) At home, chillin'.
pimp.gif

b) Not working, so not getting paid.
smh.gif

c) Can't pick up that good because the homie is on vacation.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

---------1) Have to settle for mids.
---------2) Still broke, so even mids hurt my pockets.

-Got 3/4 grades back, got a C+ in the class I thought it was going to fail.
pimp.gif

im still fat... not born chunky i gained mad weight
i need to lose weight
i still have a job...
im trying to buy a house right now... the market is too good to not try....
i hate going to voluntary overtime

I missed open house for school on Saturday

Still haven't found a job

My damn caprice headers %%+* up, now I'm about to spend some cash getting it fixed

Almost cut my hair and joined the air force, but came back to reality

Really thinking about falling back in the trap

I got an ex who wants to hook back up, and another chick who I'm involved with

Some how I'm still happy

Contemplating on smashing this preggo chick in my class...

Layin' off the
smokin.gif
for a while...

I need to tighten down on my math before I flunk the course...Again.
smh.gif

Bad:
7th month without a job
smh.gif

I have 160 dollars in my name.
60 is going to the courts for a @#$%*%! MIP I got 6 months ago
mad.gif

No girls I'm involved with.

Good:
Finished the term strong, got out of academic suspension
ohwell.gif

I'm not in debt thank god.

My life needs to get better. It's been #%+$@+ up for too long now.

Still living off my unemployment check
smh.gif

I need to work out
smh.gif

Xbox just gave me 3 red lights
smh.gif

Have to get a lawyer due to drunken tomfoolery
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Car is effed up due to said foolishness
smh.gif

On the bright side, Im alive, still handsome, and got a few prospects for the starting lineup
pimp.gif

WHATUP NT ALLOW MYSELF TO INTRODUCE..MYSELF.

CURRENTLY STUDYING TO BE A PARAMEDIC FIREFIGHTER.

BEEN ABSTAINING FROM SEX AFTER A SIX MONTH RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHICK I WASN'T DIGGIN (NOT LITERALLY) SO I LET HER GO CUZ I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER BYLETTING HER BELIEVE WE WERE GOING ANYWHERE.

ABSTAINING IS MAD HOARD BECUZ THE MORE YOU RESIST THE MOAR THE LADIES WANT THAT VEIN, YOU HEARD ME ?

I DO VOLUNTEER WORK CUZ I LOVE THE COMMUNITY

AND IM NT CUZ YALL BE BRINGING THAT LEFT FIELD THINKING AND IT KEEPS ME CLOSE TO THE SKREETS AS WELL AS KANYE CUZ YALL LOVE TALKING BOUT HIM (NAWIMTALKINBOUT?)

ASIDE FROM THAT, MY MAIN CONCERN IS FIGHTING OFF THESE WOMENS THAT WANT SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS (ITS LIKE ONCE YOU PASS 25 YOU SEEM TO ATTRACT NOTHING BUT BUYERSINSTEAD OF RENTERS) SO YEAH LIFE IS COO COO CAL.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

1. You can't tell that boy +!@+.
laugh.gif

2. I feel you man, I do. 8 years tho? __ you old...
grin.gif

3. I meant body type. Dude's starting to play like a young J-Kidd. He's rebounding now, but his jumper is still a lil eh... . He controls the flow oft he game better than any young player I've seen though. His leadership is niiiiiiiiiice. I'm talking grabbing players by the back of their jerseys and throwing them in the direction they should have rotated on their own. I can hear dude cussing his team mates out all the time. He demands their respect
pimp.gif
But yeah, dude is literally too "passive". __, SHOOT THE *!$!$%# BALL! Dude be killing me with that. Tryna be the Chris Paul of high school ball when he needs to be the Tony Parker. Only one of those __s has a ring.

1. #%%@++% Gary influence
smh.gif

2. I know G, my big cousin turned 40 and I remember teasing him for the fact that he ws turning 30, which seemed like it was only a few yrs ago. Time is going by too fast
ohwell.gif

3. Thats exacty why I said he needs to live in the gym... shooting 3000 jumpers a day, he'd be right by the time that Lew Washington Wallace game came around next yr (btw how did they finish?) Tony is a ho, he does have a ring but he also has the luxury of playing with arguable the best big of all time, and he's still a ho. I'd rather be Chris.
1. Basically
tired.gif
. I be tryna tell dude that being a HOOPER isswaggy enough buyt you know young __S. They get some trim and some popularity and don't know how to handle it. He's too cool for his own good a lot oftimes.

2. Dude I'm starting to feel the age thing and I'm only 20
ohwell.gif

3. Real talk. But West Side's summer program has been said to be more grueling than the army's according to former WS players. And Tony is INCREDIBLYsoft, unlike X....BUT....he's ASSERTIVE. Didn't he leas the whole L in points in the paint? I'm saying tho... yeah, Chris is better, but X can beChris when he gets to the L. RIGHT now, he needs to step up his drive and kick / floater game ala T.P.. I have no Clue how the Dub (Wallace) did BTW

my black female friends abhor this, and are on an all-out "campaign" to "save" me from impeding the progress of helping black folks rise up and overcome.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lemme see pics of said chicks b. FB inbox...

-i just realized a chick I'm interested in reminds me of Chyanne Jacobs....I'm
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the possibilities. she's dumb cool. I'm not a fiend for high yellow girls like the average cat but we might have a winner
-I stay meeting women who aint from NY and they always turn out dumb cool. ^ chick is from Maryland.
-i went through a phase where if someone offered me unlimited power/riches for my soul i'da done it.. like literally. I think i have control/power issuesand an obsession with money.

Finishing up my first year in college, living at home, having a job that I work at only two days a week, and no girlfriend.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

WHATUP NT ALLOW MYSELF TO INTRODUCE..MYSELF.

ABSTAINING IS MAD HOARD

IT KEEPS ME CLOSE TO THE SKREETS

(NAWIMTALKINBOUT?)
no
roll.gif
but sounds like your life is going pretty good, goodluck on your endeavors fam
pimp.gif

waiting for my xbox to get back tomorrow and finally play resident evil 5
pimp.gif

waiting for may 8th, my last day of classes in high school
and most of all waiting to spend all summer with my girlfriend

nearly totaled my car 2 weeks ago... doesn't matter though i'm glad to be alive

w/ that being said

met a girl recently ... i'm feeling her ... i'll see how that goes
i'm working on a developmental assignment at work in the cap markets division at a large well known bank
i'll be doing 14-15 hr days between this assignment and studying for CFA level 2 exam (i better pass)
^^^ i will have to cut down my street fighter playing time to 1 hr ... i really can't put this %@#%@@#% game down
i have to pick up now fixed car and drop that $1000 deductible ... accident happened during work ... and i was given hell for it
smh.gif

my damn back bugs me off and on, i'm hoping i'm not more hurt than was originally thought by doctors who evaluated me
frown.gif
... once again (back painbetter than not being alive)

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

am just finishing up purchasing my first house. 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath for $90K.

MazA, don't you stay in the bay? Foreclosed home? Were? If you don't mind me askin.
Pittsburg, it is a short sale. I moved in about a month back as a renter, then the lady that owns the house said im selling it do you want to buy.I was looking for a home anyway and it is a nice home for a 22 y/o. So we both signed the short sale agreement, the offer, and withing 2 weeks ill have the"real" keys in my hand. a lot of steals home-wise in pittsburg/antioch

Dr. Jekyll
-Finishing up my research
-Graduating in May with a Master's degree
-Volunteering in a science mentoring program/clinics
-Still waiting on a few other med schools

Mr. Hyde
-Hosting sexy parties/orgies
-Drinking entirely too much
-Making sketchy moves
-Doing my best impression of Neil Patrick Harris in Harold and Kumar

KEITHAHUNDRED: U A SCRONG MAN

18KEY: U GOT MY PRAYERS MAN