What's going on NT? Give me an update on your life

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My little girl might be here sooner than planned but other than that I'm coolin.

Still want to stab certain co-workers in the eye with paper clips... But I'm Good.
pimp.gif
Seymore cupCAKE coming to a birth canal near you
pimp.gif
. That's what's up my dude.

Not that you asked, but X got injured and they got SMASHED in the regionals... but... my dude got a 6'6'' SG soph/ soon to be junior that's gonna join the team next year. Dude is suppossed to be a high flyer too
pimp.gif

1) Dayum... All bad, hope it wasn't serious.

2) [Jay] Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyeeet [/Jay] But where the hell was he at against Lew Washington???
smh.gif

The economy is so bad in SoCal now, I'm gonna start hitting the tables after
these world series prelims are done.

*Been unemployed for a month and a half and I'm broke.

*Bills have to be paid soon ie rent, cell phone, gas, electricity, internet/cable.....

*No food in the apt except for some pudding cups and red juice

*Applying for jobs (no luck yet) online since I dont have loose change to ride marta

All my problems would be solved if I could just get a decent job ASAP, I'm not gonna let my financial situation get me down though even tho its lookingreal grim

1. Nah, he good. It's like a twisted ankle or some BS, Some ole extra inconvenient but not serious type %%++. He still be running around the crib and %%++tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... chill
laugh.gif
(Hell I dunno neither
grin.gif
)
3. X might be looking like a young Ben Gordon next year after conditioning. He's starting to look a lil chiseled
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

*Been unemployed for a month and a half and I'm broke.

*Bills have to be paid soon ie rent, cell phone, gas, electricity, internet/cable.....

*No food in the apt except for some pudding cups and red juice

*Applying for jobs (no luck yet) online since I dont have loose change to ride marta

All my problems would be solved if I could just get a decent job ASAP, I'm not gonna let my financial situation get me down though even tho its looking real grim

I'm away at college right now...and I hate it so much...(me hating the area has gotten me some of my best grades though...my school work has been more onpoint then at any point other point in my life) After this year i just have one more year so im holding up strong
pimp.gif

1. Nah, he good. It's like a twisted ankle or some BS, Some ole extra inconvenient but not serious type %%++. He still be running around the crib and %%++ tho
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
... chill
laugh.gif
(Hell I dunno neither
grin.gif
)
3. X might be looking like a young Ben Gordon next year after conditioning. He's starting to look a lil chiseled
pimp.gif

1) Boooooooooooo... should've made that _ watch tape of Brandon Knight in the big east championship his sr yr... Runnin around the crib??? That _ need tobe watchin film, doing drills, shooting jumpers and preparing for spring ball.
2) I'm still tight about that game and I don't even live in Gary and been outta high school for damn near 8yrs now
smh.gif

3) Man, @#$* Ben Gordon, yea I said it. He needs to be working on them PG skills and his aggression, a little too passive (he is vocal tho which I can dig
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

broke my index finger.. life is pretty hard without it.
Is that what's keeping you from coming to chat?

I tore a muscle and I'm working on an ankle sprain and pulled hamstring too...

Trying not to get annoyed by some people around me...

i got this white girl i'm getting kinda serious with.

i have never dated a white girl before, and never thought i would, due to cultural differences or what not, but i'm really diggin her, plus she's got afatty like a sista, but enjoys hiking and softball, so i know she's athletic.

my black female friends abhor this, and are on an all-out "campaign" to "save" me from impeding the progress of helping black folks rise upand overcome.

I also got this bad black chick that i work with on the side that is so smokin hot that i would drop the white girl for her in a heartbeat, but she gives offmixed signals, so i'm just gonna water that seed for a bit.

other than that, me and my homie are throwing a party this weekend that will $%!* on EVERYTHING going on that weekend, unless it's a coke party hosted byJazmine Cashmere.

i'll post pics of the females later on when i get in there like swimwear.

my life is in the toilet. vey stressed.
last year around this time my lady got pregnant. we weren't planning to have a bbaby, it just happened. then she miscarried. she literally cried formonths. it got so bad to where i had to just say SOMETHING to get her to stop crying about it so much because it was really starting to annoy me. so i told hernot to worry, we'll try again next year.

now, next year is here and she won't let it go. i'm not ready to have a kid right now, stil grinding & there's still alot i wanna doprofessionally first. this is really starting to be a BIG problem cause now all the crying has started again. i'm really starting to resent her for tryingto bully me into having a kid. i know this is partially may fault for promising her, but i had to get her to stop crying.

i don't know how long i'll be able to deal with her if this doesn't stop!

mad.gif

work is work.

looking forward to graduating (kinda)

no ladies in my life (kinda sad but at the same time it gives me time to rethink about me and what i should do for me)

i need to stack bread broke as hell.

1. You can't tell that boy +!@+.
laugh.gif

2. I feel you man, I do. 8 years tho? __ you old...
grin.gif

3. I meant body type. Dude's starting to play like a young J-Kidd. He's rebounding now, but his jumper is still a lil eh... . He controls theflow oft he game better than any young player I've seen though. His leadership is niiiiiiiiiice. I'm talking grabbing players by the back oftheir jerseys and throwing them in the direction they should have rotated on their own. I can hear dude cussing his team mates out all the time. Hedemands their respect
pimp.gif
But yeah, dude is literally too "passive". __, SHOOT THE *!$!$%# BALL! Dude be killing me with that. Tryna be the ChrisPaul of high school ball when he needs to be the Tony Parker. Only one of those __s has a ring.

- Lost my motivation

- I stopped going to school 2 weeks ago

-Thinking hard about joining the Air Force and do something with my life

-Can't wait for these few trips to go down this summer

oh and I've reached the point in my life where I am excited to go shopping...... for curtains.
smh.gif
yay I'm old.

my girls still alive
pimp.gif

still jobless..
still don't sleep..
wanted to go back to school.. i don't want to do that anymore..
i'm sick of livin' in spanish harlem..
i'm bored w/ life
tired.gif

1. You can't tell that boy +!@+.
laugh.gif

2. I feel you man, I do. 8 years tho? __ you old...
grin.gif

3. I meant body type. Dude's starting to play like a young J-Kidd. He's rebounding now, but his jumper is still a lil eh... . He controls the flow oft he game better than any young player I've seen though. His leadership is niiiiiiiiiice. I'm talking grabbing players by the back of their jerseys and throwing them in the direction they should have rotated on their own. I can hear dude cussing his team mates out all the time. He demands their respect
pimp.gif
But yeah, dude is literally too "passive". __, SHOOT THE *!$!$%# BALL! Dude be killing me with that. Tryna be the Chris Paul of high school ball when he needs to be the Tony Parker. Only one of those __s has a ring.

1. #%%@++% Gary influence
smh.gif

2. I know G, my big cousin turned 40 and I remember teasing him for the fact that he ws turning 30, which seemed like it was only a few yrs ago. Time is goingby too fast
ohwell.gif

3. Thats exacty why I said he needs to live in the gym... shooting 3000 jumpers a day, he'd be right by the time that Lew Washington game came around nextyr (btw how did they finish?) Tony is a ho, he does have a ring but he also has the luxury of playing with arguable the best big of all time, and he'sstill a ho. I'd rather be Chris.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

4.15 cannot get here soon enough. Till then, my life sucks.

Planning my honeymoon and wedding is the only thing that gets me through some of these work days.

eek.gif
Damn son, didn't even know you was trying to join DEATH ROW. Whendid this happen?

-- ehh still with my girl
grin.gif

-- debating going full throttle with my music
glasses.gif

-- just accepted a part-time marketing position
-- hating my current job and the economy STILL

I've been talking to a girl and it is pretty cool. I am not in school still but I am missing it a little. No job and I have been quite lazy looking forone. It is required that I find one however so I will. I'm also feeling in a bit of a slump lately and no ideas how to cheer up.

Back
Top Bottom