What's going on NT? Give me an update on your life

Just seeing how every one is doing...that's all. How's the marriage so far Sam? And the Saturn Cam?

Spoiler [+]
-I owe my girl $200 because she bought me a cell as a gift and offered to pay for everything but some %+$* boy "friend" of my cousin was over my crib smoking my weed and drinking my drink....and this #*# *%% @+%#$ dipped with my %%!+, so now I have to re-pay her the money she had to pay to cancel the line or whatever she did. How the %+$* does a gift turn into a burden like that? Man if I see that __ I might just pop his punk *%%
smh.gif

-I recorded 3 songs in the last 3 days. My 2nd mix tape of 09 and 4th altogether is due out around the end of next month
pimp.gif

-tryna stack bread to get down to BSU and see this girl for her B-day friday. It ain't looking good NT
grin.gif
. My tire has a leak, my trans be kinda jumpy, my gas tank is EMPTY (I need about $50 for gas roundtrip), I haven't bought a card or a gift and I'm not going to (at least one of the songs I made was about her
ohwell.gif
), AND I still owe her $200 anyway.

-Lost my wallet with my Ls and my debit card in it SOMEWHERE in this crib, but I can't find it.

4.15 cannot get here soon enough. Till then, my life sucks.

Planning my honeymoon and wedding is the only thing that gets me through some of these work days.

Shane's store closed
frown.gif
that sucks. So back to a one income + unemployment household. We are close to getting a 2nd car though so that will help the jobsearching. Only so much on the bus route.

We finish moving this weekend, it's time for haul all the big stuff over. Should be interesting. I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait to getback to Minneapolis. Edina's for the birds
smh.gif

As of late i been watchin march madness, workin, been watchin the office ALOT as of late, blazin that sour
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
yeah. But so far so good on the marriage front. hell we've been dealing with financial situations for a minute now so that's nothing new.There's a new bag I want, so I'm hustling for that. I'm just tired of going back n forth between 2 apartments. I just want to be done and moved in.

My little girl might be here sooner than planned but other than that I'm coolin.

Still want to stab certain co-workers in the eye with paper clips... But I'm Good.
pimp.gif

Just waiting on an internship at the end of the month...probably the only significant thing so far this year

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

My little girl might be here sooner than planned but other than that I'm coolin.

Still want to stab certain co-workers in the eye with paper clips... But I'm Good.
pimp.gif
Seymore cupCAKE coming to a birth canal near you
pimp.gif
. That's what's up my dude.

Not that you asked, but X got injured and they got SMASHED in the regionals... but... my dude got a 6'6'' SG soph/ soon to be junior that'sgonna join the team next year. Dude is suppossed to be a high flyer too
pimp.gif

-got a potential sponsor for my showcase
-still dodging my ex knowing damn well I'm in love with her but I dont wanna commit, esp with summer right around the corner
-still suffering from ADD and OCD.
-i keep meeting women who seem to want to settle down.
-business is looking up
-went to a model casting yesterday and i hated it because I'm single to mingle and i was trying my hardest to stay professional...but the tight butts inleggings and heels really uffed me up.

been unemployed for almost 5 months now. still got about 4k in student loans to pay off of school that i only went for 3 semesters. still at home with myparents, my life pretty much sucks except for my girl. work starts back up in april so i should be alright

Man, spring break just ended and it sucks, back to class. Have a take-home exam that I'm procrastinating on as I type. Some girls complimented my lockstoday, though. Life is fair so far.

Back
Top Bottom