What Would You Like for JBs Next Single Number Pack?

...XI pack- concords&columbias...another VI pack-september blue&maroon...IV black lasers&cements...

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by UST23

12 pack would be copped if they used the same type of leather they used on the white and red and cdp releases not that black and red garbage materials

Dude pipe down I bet you don't even have a pair of flu games.the quality on those joints is grade A.
roll.gif
  Homie, just because you bought them joints doesn't mean you need to try to defend them.  Get some real stuff
But as for the packs, I'd like to see a "Rivalry" pack,  Something with:

air-jordan-og-10-chicago.jpg
 and 
Nike%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20X%20New%20York%20Knicks%20Edition.jpg

Originally Posted by myth58

Originally Posted by UST23

12 pack would be copped if they used the same type of leather they used on the white and red and cdp releases not that black and red garbage materials

Dude pipe down I bet you don't even have a pair of flu games.the quality on those joints is grade A.
roll.gif
  Homie, just because you bought them joints doesn't mean you need to try to defend them.  Get some real stuff
But as for the packs, I'd like to see a "Rivalry" pack,  Something with:

air-jordan-og-10-chicago.jpg
 and 
Nike%20Air%20Jordan%2010%20X%20New%20York%20Knicks%20Edition.jpg

Well, the packs are waaayyyy overdone, but if there was any packs I'd like to see it'd be:
XV pack: Flint grey nd Columbias or maybe those limited ones they released in white/purple or white/green
XVI pack: Cherywoods and Midnight Blues
XVII pack: Lightning and the White/red. or Crocs.

Pretty much all the Jordans from 1-13 with the exclusion of the 10s have been retroed waaayyy more than enough times.

Well, the packs are waaayyyy overdone, but if there was any packs I'd like to see it'd be:
XV pack: Flint grey nd Columbias or maybe those limited ones they released in white/purple or white/green
XVI pack: Cherywoods and Midnight Blues
XVII pack: Lightning and the White/red. or Crocs.

Pretty much all the Jordans from 1-13 with the exclusion of the 10s have been retroed waaayyy more than enough times.

Packs are too much. I cant stand buying a shoe I dont want, to get one I really want. Devious way to make money.

Packs are too much. I cant stand buying a shoe I dont want, to get one I really want. Devious way to make money.

I would like JB to make a what coulda been pack. Black and red 21's with the black bottom like the sample that was seen when the 21's were coming out, and then the white and red 22's just like what josh howard wore to the all-star game without that goddamn mural. Those would been sick if the release in the Cdp's, but no instead they released hot garbage that were in my opinion two of the worst packs besides the 2's. Aww what coulda been

I would like JB to make a what coulda been pack. Black and red 21's with the black bottom like the sample that was seen when the 21's were coming out, and then the white and red 22's just like what josh howard wore to the all-star game without that goddamn mural. Those would been sick if the release in the Cdp's, but no instead they released hot garbage that were in my opinion two of the worst packs besides the 2's. Aww what coulda been

^ I actually liked the CDP 22s, clean colorblocking, definitely better than the 20s

As for packs, I'm not a big fan, but I'd buy..

6: white/blue, new black/blue retro+
9: cool grey, french blue
10: chi, NYC
11: concord, Columbia
12: obsidian, playoffs
13: 3m flints, 3m black/red
14: royal lows, Ginger lows.... Or indiglo and Oxidizeds

^ I actually liked the CDP 22s, clean colorblocking, definitely better than the 20s

As for packs, I'm not a big fan, but I'd buy..

6: white/blue, new black/blue retro+
9: cool grey, french blue
10: chi, NYC
11: concord, Columbia
12: obsidian, playoffs
13: 3m flints, 3m black/red
14: royal lows, Ginger lows.... Or indiglo and Oxidizeds

I think this year was ok with 1 pack,
I don't ever want to see another '08 type year though.
I actually like the idea with the samples; maybe release a pack with a shoe that is well received, and then an unreleased sample version of the same shoe?

I think this year was ok with 1 pack,
I don't ever want to see another '08 type year though.
I actually like the idea with the samples; maybe release a pack with a shoe that is well received, and then an unreleased sample version of the same shoe?

Back
Top Bottom