What Would You Like for JBs Next Single Number Pack?

tired of packs. each pack always had one quality pair and one pair that wasn't up to par. since retros are going up in price, so will the packs. no thanks jb, keep your shoes!

tired of packs. each pack always had one quality pair and one pair that wasn't up to par. since retros are going up in price, so will the packs. no thanks jb, keep your shoes!

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

I beg to differ...
file_4a4d3a243ea98.jpg

As for the packs, I would like to see this:

Fire and Ice pack. You couldn't tell me this wouldn't be hot (even though I got a DS pair of Fire Red's).
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-true-blue-1.jpg
435404097_9df234d871.jpg

OG Pack (NO YELLOW SOLES).
air-jordan-1-i-black-royal-blue-1.jpg

Another OG Pack.
jordan-10-black-kelly-yellow-gold.jpg
jordan-x-chicago-sample-1.jpg

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

I beg to differ...
file_4a4d3a243ea98.jpg

As for the packs, I would like to see this:

Fire and Ice pack. You couldn't tell me this wouldn't be hot (even though I got a DS pair of Fire Red's).
air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-true-blue-1.jpg
435404097_9df234d871.jpg

OG Pack (NO YELLOW SOLES).
air-jordan-1-i-black-royal-blue-1.jpg

Another OG Pack.
jordan-10-black-kelly-yellow-gold.jpg
jordan-x-chicago-sample-1.jpg

PACKS ARE WACK (besides the DMP 6 & 11 pack) just gives resellers a reason too take the better shoe out of the pack (because there is always a good shoe with a shoe no one wants ex. 9/14 cdp) and sell one shoe for the price of both shoes in the pack

PACKS ARE WACK (besides the DMP 6 & 11 pack) just gives resellers a reason too take the better shoe out of the pack (because there is always a good shoe with a shoe no one wants ex. 9/14 cdp) and sell one shoe for the price of both shoes in the pack

3s: Cement Pack, or the FIRE AND ICE above (tb3 and fire reds, thats fresh actually)
4s: Cement and Bred
5: Grape+laney

8: AQUA VIII and BUGS BUNNY (straight fire, Id cop for both)

10: Knicks and Bulls

And thats it...

3s: Cement Pack, or the FIRE AND ICE above (tb3 and fire reds, thats fresh actually)
4s: Cement and Bred
5: Grape+laney

8: AQUA VIII and BUGS BUNNY (straight fire, Id cop for both)

10: Knicks and Bulls

And thats it...

Back
Top Bottom