What would you do if you had a clone of yourself?

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do? Since he/ she (depending on you) is a direct copy of you, so they can think too, have emotions, haveneeds. You might have the same thoughts at the same time. same habits.

im not ashamed of this. If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your cloneis stretching it though.
tongue.gif

Kill it before it tries to take over my life.
smh.gif

Be going over to chicks house and they be like "but we just got done smashing"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

im not ashamed of this. If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your clone is stretching it though.
tongue.gif
And what if you had a TWIN?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

do you have any new screen names picked out?
lol and everything about your general box looks nasty.. avy, name
laugh.gif
sick.gif

but really if i had a clone...I'd most definately have to get facial tattoo

have him on my team in pickup basketball. the synergy between us would be second to none. Ever made a great pass to someone and been like, "man if it wasme I would've caught that," or made a good cut and the person with the ball didn't deliver and thought "man I would've made thatpass," well no more with a clone.

way back in freshman year of high school, my friend said he's have sex with his clone, because it'd be like masturbation. im like "
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
no...regardless thats a penis in your rear end"

yeah he turned out to be gay.
laugh.gif
<3

wait wait what
roll.gif
i didn't read your post :X

nah but i'd have sex with my clone
pimp.gif

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do? Since he/ she (depending on you) is a direct copy of you, so they can think too, have emotions, have needs. You might have the same thoughts at the same time. same habits.

im not ashamed of this. If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your clone is stretching it though.
tongue.gif

If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your clone is stretching it though.
tongue.gif
sick.gif

Kill Yourself.

Twice.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

do you have any new screen names picked out?
lol and everything about your general box looks nasty.. avy, name
laugh.gif
sick.gif

but really if i had a clone...I'd most definately have to get facial tattoo

? my name is nasty?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

way back in freshman year of high school, my friend said he's have sex with his clone, because it'd be like masturbation. im like "
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
no... regardless thats a penis in your rear end"

yeah he turned out to be gay.
laugh.gif
<3

wait wait what
roll.gif
i didn't read your post :X

pimp.gif

if thats the case imagine the 3somes u could have with her...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

way back in freshman year of high school, my friend said he's have sex with his clone, because it'd be like masturbation. im like " no... regardless thats a penis in your rear end"

yeah he turned out to be gay. <3

wait wait what i didn't read your post :X

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do? Since he/ she (depending on you) is a direct copy of you, so they can think too, have emotions, have needs. You might have the same thoughts at the same time. same habits.

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Install some sort of self destruct mechanism just in case he gets out of pocket...thenproceed to take over the world.

Back
Top Bottom