What would you do if you had a clone of yourself?

I'd rob a couple banks and an "anonymous" tip would be given to the police about an armed and dangerous bank robber

If it were possible for us to switch memory and stuff we learned, I'd make my clone do all the tedious stuff like going to Uni etc and then I'd switchit back so that I'd be living all the good moments/reaping the rewards
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do? Since he/ she (depending on you) is a direct copy of you, so they can think too, have emotions, have needs. You might have the same thoughts at the same time. same habits.

im not ashamed of this. If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your clone is stretching it though.
tongue.gif

\ thats like having your identical twin brother doin it...smh i wouldnt mind because maybe i'd see how much of an $*!+#%% my girlfriend says i am

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

If you had a clone of yourself what would you do? Since he/ she (depending on you) is a direct copy of you, so they can think too, have emotions, have needs. You might have the same thoughts at the same time. same habits.

im not ashamed of this. If i had a clone of myself, i'd get him to jerk me off. Theoretically, its still you doing it. Getting dome from your clone is stretching it though.
tongue.gif

\ thats like having your identical twin brother doin it...smh i wouldnt mind because maybe i'd see how much of an $*!+#%% my girlfriend says i am

i have yet to see why so many of you, think its disgusting

twin brothers dont think alike, or have same thoughts. they live separate lives. My clone knows what each other wants. its practically you having arobot, but you can control it (in this instance, of what we're discussing). word to Surrogates

I would watch my clone bang my girl, word to Tyree and Lysol. Then I would start crying like Chad.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

id try to knock him out and steal his clone wallet

but if you're stealing that means you're broke (well, most of the time) so then he'd be broke too.. and now you'll have 2 empty wallets.

tongue.gif

So you'd eff a dude. That's gay.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

tongue.gif

i have yet to see why so many of you, think its disgusting

twin brothers dont think alike, or have same thoughts. they live separate lives. My clone knows what each other wants. its practically you having a robot, but you can control it (in this instance, of what we're discussing). word to Surrogates

dude, you're gay. just come out the closet already. we're in '09 (where the hell did i get '10?), it may not be 100% accepted but it ppltolerate it more

tongue.gif
images

Originally Posted by raptors29

tongue.gif

So you'd eff a dude. That's gay.

i didnt even say that.
sick.gif
all i said was, i'd let my clone jerk me off, and i'd do the same for him/ me. its the same thing as masturbation, andthats accepted.

I'd fight him. It should be impossible for there to be a victor. It would definitely be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom