What Usain Bolt's 40 time could look like.

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Honestly, if he could catch even halfway decent he could play in the league. Dude is 6'5 and would be the fastest player in the league. As long as he ain't got rocks for hands, he could make it.
So what happens when he can't get off a jam? Or if he has no body control? Or if he can't track the ball? Or is a big ({}) and doesn't wanna get hit?

I never said he would be an elite receiver but just based off athleticism I'm sure he could make a squad as a 5th receiver. Dude clearly has body control and all that other stuff can be learned with time.

Raiders fans better find a way to get this thread locked before Al Davis sees this...

laugh.gif

I would LOVE to see Usain try to play football
laugh.gif

Like some people have said, Speed and Height are two things you can't teach.

With his combination of speed and size, I don't understand how some of you are saying he couldn't be a 3rd-5th receiver. Nobody here is saying he wouldbe like Randy Moss.

Heres why:

1. They don't even jam recievers like they used to because of the 5 yard illegal contact.

2. Bolt wouldn't be covered by Quentin Jammer if he's the 3rd reciever, he'd be covered by the 3rd corner.

3. All it takes is one missed jam and Bolt goes to the house. That alone is worth a 4th or 5th receiver spot on a team.

Chris Henry is a stick and is still a great reciever.

Athleticism is about 75 percent of being a NFL reciever and he is more athletic than all those dudes Guarrentee is vert is 40+ inches as well. Y'all arereally just trying to make the little stuff that NFl receiver do seem hard. Yea it take a while to learn that but if your athletic enough you are going to beable to play period.

Catching a ball and catching a ball with shoulder pads on and freakish athletes trying to take your head off are 2 different things. There's plenty ofpeople who you can throw footballs too in the backyard than can catch ANYTHING you throw at them, but put pads on them and tell them to run a correct routewith linebackers lurking and they won't even try to catch the ball, they'll try to not get killed. You can't MAKE a professional football player.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Catching a ball and catching a ball with shoulder pads on and freakish athletes trying to take your head off are 2 different things. There's plenty of people who you can throw footballs too in the backyard than can catch ANYTHING you throw at them, but put pads on them and tell them to run a correct route with linebackers lurking and they won't even try to catch the ball, they'll try to not get killed. You can't MAKE a professional football player.

Every receiver in the game "tries not to get killed". From the greats like Jerry Rice to the wannabe's like Randy Moss. Rice used to alwayscatch short passes over the middle and then slide before taking a hit. Moss hardly runs across the middle at all.

Back
Top Bottom