What to do in Seattle Washington?

Originally Posted by 2o6

You can hang out with me!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna go to Seattle.

That Kemp picture is straight nostalgia. 
Anyway, I've been to Seattle, they have that pier, ocean, dock, marina, whatever it is out there. If you fish that might be a catch. no pun

That Kemp picture is straight nostalgia. 
Anyway, I've been to Seattle, they have that pier, ocean, dock, marina, whatever it is out there. If you fish that might be a catch. no pun

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by 2o6

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna go to Seattle.

You know your always welcome here, bestfriend <3

i can have my mom make you filipino food and intro you to white girls who use slang like "bout that life"

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by 2o6

happy.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wanna go to Seattle.

You know your always welcome here, bestfriend <3

i can have my mom make you filipino food and intro you to white girls who use slang like "bout that life"

I'll be heading to Seattle in June. People say it's San Fran lite. Found a bunch of spots to check out as far as food/beer goes.

I'll be heading to Seattle in June. People say it's San Fran lite. Found a bunch of spots to check out as far as food/beer goes.

There are only 71 days of clear skys in Seattle so the rest of the 285 days its rainy/misting/and just plain overcast depressing. Options here are quite limited if you're a clubber as you will always see the same faces at the club, same situation every weekend. No wonder why Seattle always ranks in the top 10 most depressing metropolitan cities. Most urban young folks don't give a damn about the outdoors as which what the PNW is known for, so cross that out. This fall/winter has been really bad, I dont think we have had 3 consecutive days of "sunny" weahter since mid-september 2010.   In Seattle, unless you venture out and do different things life will be a very boring routine played over and over again.  Same can be said about every city but especially Seattle since we aren't as big as other cities.  

But if you want the tourist experience:

public market
waterfront
space needle/emp
chinatown
gas works park
belltown/pioneer square/capitol hill for the clubs/bars

There are only 71 days of clear skys in Seattle so the rest of the 285 days its rainy/misting/and just plain overcast depressing. Options here are quite limited if you're a clubber as you will always see the same faces at the club, same situation every weekend. No wonder why Seattle always ranks in the top 10 most depressing metropolitan cities. Most urban young folks don't give a damn about the outdoors as which what the PNW is known for, so cross that out. This fall/winter has been really bad, I dont think we have had 3 consecutive days of "sunny" weahter since mid-september 2010.   In Seattle, unless you venture out and do different things life will be a very boring routine played over and over again.  Same can be said about every city but especially Seattle since we aren't as big as other cities.  

But if you want the tourist experience:

public market
waterfront
space needle/emp
chinatown
gas works park
belltown/pioneer square/capitol hill for the clubs/bars

Back
Top Bottom