What to do in Seattle Washington?

Originally Posted by 2o6

You can hang out with me!
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Hit the PNW forum though..plenty of threads about the sites, clubs, spots to eat. etc

Pike Place Market.

Then Pike Place Chowder for the best clam chowder you'll ever have.

Pike Place Market.

Then Pike Place Chowder for the best clam chowder you'll ever have.

hit up capitol hill if you're into sneaker boutiques and some great bars, venues, and restaurants. go to gasworks park in wallingford on a nice day to see the view, and stop at ivars right by it for the best fish and chips you'll ever have. hit up the international district and get some asian food if thats your style. get a burger at @$!#+ drive in at 1 am. rent canoes and go booze out on montlake. go to pike place market and get some clam chowder. if you like sports, catch a mariners or sounders game. if you want to get real touristy, catch a tour on the ride the ducks and see the city. buy some pot and smoke it. that should be enough for the week.

hit up capitol hill if you're into sneaker boutiques and some great bars, venues, and restaurants. go to gasworks park in wallingford on a nice day to see the view, and stop at ivars right by it for the best fish and chips you'll ever have. hit up the international district and get some asian food if thats your style. get a burger at @$!#+ drive in at 1 am. rent canoes and go booze out on montlake. go to pike place market and get some clam chowder. if you like sports, catch a mariners or sounders game. if you want to get real touristy, catch a tour on the ride the ducks and see the city. buy some pot and smoke it. that should be enough for the week.

Seattle Hang out / Board games next saturday?!? Whos with me guys!!
happy.gif

pabs? <3

happy.gif

pabs? <3

Check out the Ave on U-district and see if you can find a party around Greek Row.

And check out Greenlake for some serious eye candy... the weather sucks right now in the Northwest, though.

Check out the Ave on U-district and see if you can find a party around Greek Row.

And check out Greenlake for some serious eye candy... the weather sucks right now in the Northwest, though.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

greenlakes my hood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

greenlakes my hood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 2o6

happy.gif

pabs? <3
I'm down for a game of life
laugh.gif

Thats two going!
happy.gif
OMG GUYS the plans coming together!!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by 2o6

happy.gif

pabs? <3
I'm down for a game of life
laugh.gif

Thats two going!
happy.gif
OMG GUYS the plans coming together!!

Back
Top Bottom