What the Vs 2020 release

This reminds me of the Top 3 Jordan 1. People didn't like, when it first dropped. I bought one and was able to trade for something I wanted later on. I think the Top 3 go for $500+ now. I can see these going up a good amount over time. I'd pick them up now instead of regretting it later. It's just so unique yet polarizing.

I personally don't even really like the shoe, just wanted them for trade bait (still chasing this superbowl JTH 3S). I'm not a reseller except old stuff I don't want anymore. If I couldn't find a suitable trade I'd have ooped them to a friend or NTer. I see the value on these sky rocketing though wild cws seem to be the thing right now.

These tuff need a shirt to match!!
20201113_145059.jpg

For real... just be careful on the red shoe touching the yellow one. The paper in my box had some red dye residue on it. Could be a problem if they rub on each other.
Yeah, we will definitely need to look for a good suede and nubuck protector so that the color will not bleed and it also will not change color over time either. That is the one thing that is scaring me.....the red one turning burnt orange or whatever after a while.

My normal UPS guy rings bell, comes into the building and tosses my box to me from the 2nd floor. I’m on 3. Yesterday no bell. just a delivery in lobby. Glad I periodically check on my deliveries. SMH. Fedex ring bell, no voice and just leave the package I guess assuming you know. 😂😂

Attachments

• 3AE3E1D0-10D5-478D-8417-8CA64370C9D9.jpeg
    3AE3E1D0-10D5-478D-8417-8CA64370C9D9.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 199
Back
Top Bottom