What the Vs 2020 release

441A44BE-EE80-46A9-AE57-B0465C6C36A0.png

FCFS :lol: :smh:

After looking at Weartesters' review on YouTube and hearing Chris say that the red suede on the Raging Bull 5s ended up changing color and turning like a burnt orange, that has me worried. Now I am not sure if maybe now technology and materials are better in regards to the color changing on suede (since the red shoe is suede and the yellow one is nubuck), but I do not want the left shoe of this set to change color on me. :emoji_fearful: That is, IF I am even able to cop these.

Of course when I sign up for a raffle on size? for somebody else I win, but signing up for myself for these Vs.....a big fat L! LLS

Oh well.....signed up on Hibbett's, Sheikh, SNS and Stay Rooted and pondering if I should sign up on END. They irk me with their prices, but I may pull the trigger and sign up there also.

WHEW.....thank you spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour for letting me know about the UK midnight drop on Offspring for these! It was crazy because I was able to cart my size UK 7.5, but I tried to pay with Paypal and I got an error for some reason and then that size sold out, so I just went for the UK 8 (since a US 9 would not be too bad with thick socks, especially if I just want to get this over with and not deal with the rat race LLS) and had to try again multiple times to cart before it got added to my bag. That time I just paid with my credit card and it went right through! If I do actually hit on any of the raffles I entered for my US 8.5, then I will just sell the US 9 that I have.

20201106_194100.jpg

Last edited:
They're up on the Foot Locker app and only one store is showing as available.
Yeah, within 100 miles of my area there are only 3 FTLs getting them, with one of them being in the Baltimore area and the other one in Delaware. I do not see these on Champs or FTA's release lists.....these will definitely be a problem for those who want them! SMH

1 FTL store near me is getting them and 2 other FTLs about an hour away is getting them. I put in for all 3 and added head starts. We’ll see what happens

Back
Top Bottom