What the Jason Dunks SHOULD HAVE looked like!!!

i hate high top dunks and thats why i traded my dino jr.'s off...but those...id definitely cop...id kill someone for those lol
smokin.gif

i hate high top dunks and thats why i traded my dino jr.'s off...but those...id definitely cop...id kill someone for those lol
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

a nice custom and one of a few that I don't mind seeing whored out throughout the entire internet

good job to the artist

a nice custom and one of a few that I don't mind seeing whored out throughout the entire internet

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

good job to the artist

Back
Top Bottom