What the Jason Dunks SHOULD HAVE looked like!!!

NOT that big of a deal really.. if you want to CUSTOM some dunks then go cop some ALL WHITE's.. pys has some and im sure youlocal shops have em. I like the OG's the way they are and what can you do accept "DONT COP EM" if you dont like em right????? or cop em and thencustom them, I dont see the fuss in it, its not like these are super limited and the fact that they are called JASON VOOHRIES is making them a rare pair ofkicks. Sure many kicks out there can use more work in his/her mind so if thats the case,, then cop em and do the custom yourself because I dont think NIKEwould care if you were upset enough to go and have more work done to em

NOT that big of a deal really.. if you want to CUSTOM some dunks then go cop some ALL WHITE's.. pys has some and im sure youlocal shops have em. I like the OG's the way they are and what can you do accept "DONT COP EM" if you dont like em right????? or cop em and thencustom them, I dont see the fuss in it, its not like these are super limited and the fact that they are called JASON VOOHRIES is making them a rare pair ofkicks. Sure many kicks out there can use more work in his/her mind so if thats the case,, then cop em and do the custom yourself because I dont think NIKEwould care if you were upset enough to go and have more work done to em

i hate high top dunks and thats why i traded my dino jr.'s off...but those...id definitely cop...id kill someone for those lol
smokin.gif

i hate high top dunks and thats why i traded my dino jr.'s off...but those...id definitely cop...id kill someone for those lol
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom