What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

If I saw those "Crips" I'd stand there and laugh at them and point my finger at how Ridic they look. Everybody knows any Blood or Crip outside L.A. is fake.

No you wouldnt

If I saw those "Crips" I'd stand there and laugh at them and point my finger at how Ridic they look. Everybody knows any Blood or Crip outside L.A. is fake.

No you wouldnt

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No you wouldn't.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No you wouldn't.[/color]

I wish some of yall soft $#@ NTers would go outside
laugh.gif

These are obviously dudes from uptown. You could tell by the merm/polo coats, ugg bootz, and the excessive sagging.

They look like OYGz from west side of Harlem to me

*Shrugz*

I wish some of yall soft $#@ NTers would go outside
laugh.gif

These are obviously dudes from uptown. You could tell by the merm/polo coats, ugg bootz, and the excessive sagging.

They look like OYGz from west side of Harlem to me

*Shrugz*

Originally Posted by moundraised23

does dude have on leggins tho?????
can't hate on dude for that, cold as hell up there, nike profits are the best %@+* ever for the cold, gangster. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

does dude have on leggins tho?????
can't hate on dude for that, cold as hell up there, nike profits are the best %@+* ever for the cold, gangster. 
pimp.gif

u could call them fake but them whoppin your @%+ would be real as hell

Originally Posted by 200biz

90% of them dudes are soft. They not bout that life when they're dolo.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

of course their probably soft but you can't antagonize a group of people and expect them not to do anything
i'm not about that life but if i'm with my boys and somebody tries to say something to me that *%%+! could end up getting his @!$ whopped

Back
Top Bottom