what the hell happened to Steve Francis?! Vol. SMH Update: turning his life around?

I used to see him all the time at his court in DC..funny cats were talkin bad about him..he shows up they get quiet and try to play like their in a nba tryout lol smh

I used to see him all the time at his court in DC..funny cats were talkin bad about him..he shows up they get quiet and try to play like their in a nba tryout lol smh

:lol:

Typical. Dudes got jokes for days behind backs and wanna dap ****** up when they see them. :smh: No one had the nerve to ask him why he looks like a chewed up milk dud in person huh?

And to everyone saying that's not him in the pic... :wow:

It's all jokes man. Just having some good old NT fun. We want to believe. :nerd:

View media item 601499

Last edited:
My homie works at a Finish Line in Dallas and saw Franchise the other week. He copped a couple pairs of Lugz. Paid with a crumpled up $20.

Typical. Dudes got jokes for days behind backs and wanna dap ****** up when they see them. :smh: No one had the nerve to ask him why he looks like a chewed up milk dud in person huh?

This thread has got me in teeeeaaarrrrssssss. :lol: :rofl:

My barber cut him in Boston the other week and didnt even recognize him, said dude kept saying who he was until he finally figured it out. Paid with a crumpled up 20 :lol:

:lol: I guess he doesn't have to worry about being bothered for autographs

Autographs? He needs to worry about autopsies.

He suffers from a condition called Ménière's disease which is an inner ear disorder. Not sure if that explains how he's aging or not though.

I still can't believe...

it's not butter,

spray.

Last edited:
When I saw homeboy was chillin wit Fat Trel, I knew he was on a downward spiral.

And I heard Steve paid Trel to be in that video; wit a crumpled up $20

Back
Top Bottom